LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

We've never done a Western Caribbean.....always Southern & Eastern....love it!

It mostly has been financial, eastern tends to be more expensive than western. But now we got a good deal on Divina and cant wait to head there already.

It mostly has been financial, eastern tends to be more expensive than western. But now we got a good deal on Divina and cant wait to head there already.

Can't wait to see your Carnival Breeze review....you're leaving this weekend , aren't you?

Gambee, just booked Oasis eastern at a great price for Oct 31, 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally able to update the LIVE review my friends! The wifi today has been really bad

Sometimes the perfect way to spend part of the day is just sitting on your balcony, watching the world go by

2014-05-02103701_zps1a656bf4.jpg

Lunch was at Rita's Cantina

2014-05-02110153_zpseece0eb5.jpg

2014-05-02110300_zps0aa1852b.jpg

2014-05-02110311_zpsc676b225.jpg

Chris,

Thank you bringing me on your Allure adventure and sharing your experiences. I know I don't just speak for myself but for others also. It takes a lot of time out of your vacation doing all your picture taking, posting and racing around the trip to find answers for us. A big THANK YOU !

Larry, Ken and a few others( and yours truly ) have been trying to keep our Regal b2b roll calls going. Although Ken made his way to Calif for his Wine Country cruise next week, we will welcome you back to our group. Speaking of groups, interest has spiked to have our favorite sports team shirts for our Meet and Greet and go pink for the sail away. Not only is there buzz about pink boas and pink fedoras, the women are talking about getting pink polo shirts. Bravo to Larry and Ken who are also on board for pink polo shirts.

Chris, remember this is your vacation and take time to do more things for yourself and not getting stressed by the slow internet to post pictures and narrative. We appreciate all you have willingly provided us for our knowledge and entertainment !

Enjoy the rest of today and your sea day on Sat.

Sali

Chris,

....snip....

Larry, Ken and a few others( and yours truly ) have been trying to keep our Regal b2b roll calls going. Although Ken made his way to Calif for his Wine Country cruise next week, we will welcome you back to our group. Speaking of groups, interest has spiked to have our favorite sports team shirts for our Meet and Greet and go pink for the sail away. Not only is there buzz about pink boas and pink fedoras, the women are talking about getting pink polo shirts. Bravo to Larry and Ken who are also on board for pink polo shirts.

Chris, remember this is your vacation and take time to do more things for yourself and not getting stressed by the slow internet to post pictures and narrative. We appreciate all you have willingly provided us for our knowledge and entertainment !

Enjoy the rest of today and your sea day on Sat.

Sali

Well, let's just say that interest is building on support of the Pink Boas and Fedoras. Of the 51 people who have joined the roll call, 5 of us are all for it! There is a COMBINED sail away and M&G due to space restrictions on the 11/9 sailing. Please do not think there are TWO separate events.

Can't wait to have you back contributing to the Princess roll call, Chris, but am enjoying tremendously your Live From!! The best I've ever seen with the exception of those from Pia! (If you've ever followed Pia, you know what I mean. But Chris, you are an awfully close 2nd! :D )

Lol, when did Captain Johnny get a parrot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to ask the same thing. We were on Allure in Nov with him and he didn't have it then that I saw.

Are there STILL limes onboard or did they just stock enough to make lime lovers happy the first day or two? Today I was buying a couple of lemons for tea at a Food City grocery and noticed ONE small lime was $1.29!! Lucky for me I drink wine at home instead of Margaritas!!!

Hello friends! Back from dinner. As far as Captain Johnny having the parrot, he did have it when I was on Allure last November as I saw him on tv doing the morning announcement with the parrot many times.

Looks like I have had another setback.... now for some reason the camera will not ready the memory card and a trip to Focus did not resolve the issue as it would not read a brand new memory card either. Looks like I might be using the smartphone for the remainder of the photos on this LIVE review and try to find out what's going on with the camera when I return home. So I apologize if picture quality suffers because of this.

Because of this I am unable to post photos from dinner but it was good. I can also report that there was indeed escargot available on the menu

Hello friends! Back from dinner. As far as Captain Johnny having the parrot, he did have it when I was on Allure last November as I saw him on tv doing the morning announcement with the parrot many times.

We were on Nov 3-10. I don't remember ever seeing it, but we only watched his morning announcements a couple of times. Too much to do onboard.