3rd & 4th beds ( location ) in a Caribe balcony cabin

LETS PARTY

During the day the beds are up in the ceiling or fold up against the wall. I've been in cabins with both ways. If you want the beds left down just ask you room Steward to leave them down. The regular beds will be separated into twin beds, then the ones from the ceiling fold down over the beds on the floor. They have a ladder which folds down so you can get up to one of the bunk beds. It is crowded, but what my daughter has done is to store as much as possible under the beds and out of the way completely.

That must be one of the balcony cabins that has the warning "for 3rd/4th passenger a rollaway bed will be permanently placed in cabin". I have been looking at balcony cabins that actually have two upper bunks, and sleep 4 people. They don't have this warning on them, it just says "Twins/uppers". They are also marked with a red dot on the ship deck plan (in the brochure).I don't see many of them, so I would book them as soon as possible. They would definitely have more room for 3 or 4 people than the one with a rollaway bed put in it.

Thanks for the replays....does anyone have a picture, would like to see where there located...theirs only 2 of us in the cabin....but last time in a outside cabin we had 2 hanging on the walls and you could hardly get in your bed... we were always banging in to them.........if there in the ceiling no problem, on the wall ..just want to know were they are.......Thanks again for all the help, Rob

Thanks for the replays....does anyone have a picture, would like to see where there located...theirs only 2 of us in the cabin....but last time in a outside cabin we had 2 hanging on the walls and you could hardly get in your bed... we were always banging in to them.........if there in the ceiling no problem, on the wall ..just want to know were they are.......Thanks again for all the help, Rob

I'm assuming this is on Star Princess? If so, then if you have a triple/quad balcony on Caribe the beds will pull down out of the ceiling. You won't even know they're there...

I'm assuming this is on Star Princess? If so, then if you have a triple/quad balcony on Caribe the beds will pull down out of the ceiling. You won't even know they're there...

Yes the Star....if there out of the ceiling no worries......Thanks for the info...:)