Those with Quantum dinner reservations

JMG

We were also selected to make reservations prior to 5/15. We called and made reservations for all of the restaurants that we wanted to try. My question is..did it take a long time to make these reservations. Maybe the computer system was acting up when we called but we are not confident that when we get to the ship our reservations will be there. We did get an email confirming our reservations but feel it will be totally useless when we get on ship. Did anyone experience this?

We were also selected to make reservations prior to 5/15. We called and made reservations for all of the restaurants that we wanted to try. My question is..did it take a long time to make these reservations. Maybe the computer system was acting up when we called but we are not confident that when we get to the ship our reservations will be there. We did get an email confirming our reservations but feel it will be totally useless when we get on ship. Did anyone experience this?

Took all of 5 or 8 minutes to reserve everything we wanted. By the time I hanged up the phone and then signed back in on MY CRUISES on the rccl.com site. All my reservations and times were on my booking to see on my computer. Super Fast.

Never recieved any confirmations by email......they were all on MY CRUISES.

Jimbo:)

Edited by Jimbo

It took 15 min for 2 couples (linked, 12 nt cruise) for 2 cabins, and each of us gave credit card info too. I asked to get an email confirmation and received it soon and it also is documented on 'my reservations'.

Once I got hold of the right person, it took about 20 mins to book all my dining across 4 sailings. Including making the payment for the Speciality Dining Options chosen. :D

Thats about the amount of time it took me - we also made reservations at Chops & while I was still on the phone talking I got my email alert from my credit card company about the transaction :)

Pat

Took 2 days for everything to be booked. The person I spoke to took my preferences and then called me back. Also called two times in between so I knew I wasn't forgotten. They were having computer problems.

Thats about the amount of time it took me - we also made reservations at Chops & while I was still on the phone talking I got my email alert from my credit card company about the transaction :)

Pat

Based on your comment above, does that mean that If you book a pay restaurant on May 15th that are they charging for that now?

Wow. Now that could really discourage people from booking the Specialty restaurants this far out. We are used to Princess where you don't pay until you dine. I understand charging for tours when booked because they have to confirm suppliers but their own dining reservations?

Since we plan to book several of the pay restaurants will we get a free drink for the interest they've made on our money??? A small drink anyway??