OMG! OMG! I just booked the Freedom repo!

I'm over the moon right now! Hubby agreed to the Freedom repo Feb. 2-14, 2015. :D We booked an interior with walkway view room and I'm hoping that my choice has a couch! If not, no biggie. I mean, I'd sleep in the crew quarters if I had to! Excited about St. Lucia and DH has been dying to go to Aruba. And 12 days! Wow! Okay, just had to share in my excitement! Now I gotta get back to work to start paying for it! :eek:

I'm over the moon right now! Hubby agreed to the Freedom repo Feb. 2-14, 2015. :D We booked an interior with walkway view room and I'm hoping that my choice has a couch! If not, no biggie. I mean, I'd sleep in the crew quarters if I had to! Excited about St. Lucia and DH has been dying to go to Aruba. And 12 days! Wow! Okay, just had to share in my excitement! Now I gotta get back to work to start paying for it! :eek:

I checked out the deck plans and the 4J's on Upper and Empress do not have sofas. I did 2 4J's on Panorama that show sofas in 1001 and 1002.

The Freedom is one of my favorite ships and we are booked on the 12/13 sailing.

Congrats, you will love it!

Edited by belkin
added info

That sounds great!!!! Wish I were going on this cruise :) But we always drive to port.......so just the cost of flying would make the cruise even that much more expensive :(

Yes, flying SUCKS, but we'd have to fly no matter what as we live in N.H.! Hopefully the cost of two one ways won't be too bad. (To Fort Lauderdale and from Galveston).

I checked out the deck plans and the 4J's on Upper and Empress do not have sofas. I did 2 4J's on Panorama that show sofas in 1001 and 1002.

The Freedom is one of my favorite ships and we are booked on the 12/13 sailing.

Congrats, you will love it!

Having or not having a couch will definately not ruin my cruise. ;) I'm just so excited to do a repo with all the amazing ports!

Also excited to see Freedom and her upgrades. We sailed on her for our honeymoon. :) I know DH will be happy that she's getting Guy's burgers!

Hubby just gave me the okay, and we figured out he would only have to use 6 days worth of vacation, because it falls during the time he will be on his regular 7 days off for that month, and I have so much vacation built up that it won't be a problem for me....now the funding is making me hesitate, because we will be doing one in December too...but like you I want to go to St. Lucia so bad and hubby wants Aruba!!!!!!

Hubby just gave me the okay, and we figured out he would only have to use 6 days worth of vacation, because it falls during the time he will be on his regular 7 days off for that month, and I have so much vacation built up that it won't be a problem for me....now the funding is making me hesitate, because we will be doing one in December too...but like you I want to go to St. Lucia so bad and hubby wants Aruba!!!!!!

Awesome! My new mantra is "YOLO!" You only live once! :D

Congrats! I have 4j booked on Freedom in November, have been checking out some pics and dont see a sofa. I too can manage without one, just nice to have a window to see some light.

And enjoy that serenity deck!:D

Having or not having a couch will definately not ruin my cruise. ;) I'm just so excited to do a repo with all the amazing ports!

Also excited to see Freedom and her upgrades. We sailed on her for our honeymoon. :) I know DH will be happy that she's getting Guy's burgers!

That's funny we sailed her for our honeymoon as well.

Congrats! I have 4j booked on Freedom in November, have been checking out some pics and dont see a sofa. I too can manage without one, just nice to have a window to see some light.

And enjoy that serenity deck!:D

Okay, yeah, I think I was seeing a sofa in some of the 4Js on the Breeze. Looks like all Conquest class ships don't have a sofa in the 4J. No biggie. And natural light is so nice! I'm not sure if I could ever do a total interior. We were considering porthole, but for just a little bit extra we get the pseudo semi private balcony of sorts! I'm just hoping we don't get seasick being that far forward. But we always take Dramamine everyday just in case, so hopefully we'll be fine.

See ya on board.....:p:D:)

Edited by AzCruiseGurl

Oustanding! We just moved to this repo cruise too! We were booked B2B on Freedom, then they changed us to Conquest, called PVP and he moved us right over, transferred our two deposits to the new booking and got us the exact balcony cabin we wanted. Easy Peasy !

Happy happy :D

Oustanding! We just moved to this repo cruise too! We were booked B2B on Freedom, then they changed us to Conquest, called PVP and he moved us right over, transferred our two deposits to the new booking and got us the exact balcony cabin we wanted. Easy Peasy !

Happy happy :D

Awesome! I bet the repo has better ports than your B2B had!

Fantastic!! Congratulations!! Wish we were joining you!!!! Was in Aruba a few weeks ago.. Can't wait to go back again and do the beaches...

Thanks! DH is finally getting his Aruba wish! I think it is funny that this 12 day is actually cheaper than the 8 day that goes to Aruba on the Breeze. And we get four more days! :)

Woot! That's exciting! I'm getting the bug right now. I get an extra check (no rent or bills for that one) and I'm thinking of putting a deposit on a cruise. My husband wanted to go to Canada, but he is still in school, so I'm thinking January 2015. I was just telling my mom, I'm ready to go again. She knows, once I get that itch, I will have a cruise booked within two weeks. :D;)

Woot! That's exciting! I'm getting the bug right now. I get an extra check (no rent or bills for that one) and I'm thinking of putting a deposit on a cruise. My husband wanted to go to Canada, but he is still in school, so I'm thinking January 2015. I was just telling my mom, I'm ready to go again. She knows, once I get that itch, I will have a cruise booked within two weeks. :D;)

Lol! I think I get the itch to book a new one as soon as I'm off a cruise!