Draft beer

GAMOM4

I will be on the Sunshine in a couple of weeks....still trying to decide on the cheers program...I know they have the machine where you can pour your own beer....is this included in the cheers program? I am wondering because Draft Bud Light is my favorite drink

I will be on the Sunshine in a couple of weeks....still trying to decide on the cheers program...I know they have the machine where you can pour your own beer....is this included in the cheers program? I am wondering because Draft Bud Light is my favorite drink

The "pour your own" beer is not included in the Cheers program.

The "pour your own" beer is not included in the Cheers program.

Thank you so much .... that answers the question about whether the cheers program would be for me ..... before my husband died with the heart attack in September....our 2 favorite cruises were the two that had the draft beer....we would stay at the lobby bar:)

As I recall from Sunshine reviews, the "pour your own" tap on the Lido deck is Carnival's Thirsty Red Frog Ale (which is a Budweiser product). there may be a Bud Light tap as well. I believe comments have been made by reviewers that you don't get a good or full pour out of these taps. But there should be beer on tap at one or both of the Lido Bars. These would be included in a "Cheers" program.

As I recall from Sunshine reviews, the "pour your own" tap on the Lido deck is Carnival's Thirsty Red Frog Ale (which is a Budweiser product). there may be a Bud Light tap as well. I believe comments have been made by reviewers that you don't get a good or full pour out of these taps. But there should be beer on tap at one or both of the Lido Bars. These would be included in a "Cheers" program.

Thank you :) I just went back to read some of the reviews