Low prices on Caribbean Princess May 19th?

MI-DI

There are still TONS of balcony cabins available, and it's the week before Memorial Day weekend. I'm booked on that sailing, plus doing the B2B for the holiday weekend sailing on 5/23.

Pricing is especially great for solo travelers! Looks like they've all but eliminated the single supplement for this sailing right now! $291 (including taxes!) to sail solo on a 4-night to Cozumel! Wow!!!

it is a 4 day cruise during the week, with no weekends. When I worked I always looked for the advantage of weekend travel which doesn't consume vacation days. Thus, this sailing may not be attractive to those who work M-F jobs.

The website says this is for new bookings only, which is a pretty good indication it is a "flash sale" - low prices designed to fill up the ship which is not yet filled to capacity.

The four day sailings Princess had last January did not sell well until Princess gave them away (full fare as credit for a 7 day or longer cruise booked in 2014).

Not surprising that a 4 day sailing in May is not selling well.