Splendor June 17th. from New York to Carribean

Jeffrey1950

Hello everyone..Happy Saturday !!

Well, I am back on the boards again after getting advice on my cruise for September I am now back for more. I am booked, paid for and soooooooo looking forward to going on the above mentioned cruise,can someone tell me what kind of weather is normal for this time of the year? Does anyone stay on the ship whilst in Port? What kind of clothes should I pack (whoops) meant to say buy. I love buying clothes and planning my trips...it's half the fun.

I am not really one for being on the beach what else is there to do when in the Ports this trip visits?

Edited by Jeffrey1950

In NYC it can be in the 80s or even 90s in the middle of June. I have the mentality that if I'm on vacation I'm going to dress in shorts and flip flops regardless of the weather and will bring one long sleeved shirt, just in case.

As far as your ports- In Grand Turk and HMC you'll most likely have to plan an excursion as the only thing off the boat in both ports are beaches. A little shopping in Grand Turk, I guess. For Nassau there is a lot more shopping and some city or walking tours. You won't have a hard time avoiding beaches in Nassau. Have Fun!