Taking ill after disembarkation

Tudorcruisers

If you take ill for example in an airport just after leaving cruise ship would you contact Celebrity or your Insurance company?

Not sure what Celebrity could, or would, do for you, in that situation. But, if the illness were severe enough to delay your travel plans or require medical attention -- well, that's a very good reason to have travel insurance!

If you take ill for example in an airport just after leaving cruise ship would you contact Celebrity or your Insurance company?

The insurance company, but only if you have not completed the trip by going home. Once you arrive home, you are not traveling.

I had an experience on another line. Had Eggs Benedict before disembarking. I was travelling with oldest DS & DIL. We had rented a car and I did not know if I would even get into the rental car as I was so sick. We figured it was the eggs as I had no symptoms before we disembarked - started about two hours later. We made many, many stops on our way to our hotel, having booked for several days. Did not even think about contacting insurance company as we continued with our vacation. I just had to stay in hotel room for about 36-48 hours and then continued my vacation. Not too sure what the insurance company could do unless you had to go to hospital or see a doctor We did not contact the cruise line as I did not go to a doctor/hospital and I would not have been able to prove that it was the Eggs Benedict.

Still enjoy cruising, however, do not have Eggs Benedict before disembarking

OTOH, you might drop the CDC a line. They monitor outbreaks of illness aboard cruise ships. If there is a problem, it needs to be nipped in the bud. As much as I love cruising, they are like floating petri dishes in a warming cabinet.