I has the dumbs....Carnival Funshop

rednose83

I'm so annoyed with myself.

I purchased the Happy Birthday room decorations and cake for my Mom's cabin on her Breeze cruise that left yesterday. It was supposed to be a surprise as she is turning 50 during the cruise.

When I bought it, I was asked what date I wanted it delivered. I chose her birthday May 3rd. I thought they were just asking when to deliver the cake and the decorations would be there at embarkation.

They were not :o Turns out they were going to decorate and deliver the cake on the day I picked, the last day of the cruise.

Well, lesson learned...

Since no one was going to order a cake or decoration for my 40th birthday I did it myself. I said at embarkation and it was there. The cake was delivered on my birthday. They were smart enough to check when my birthdate was....

I am sure the thought was appreciated

I'm so annoyed with myself.

I purchased the Happy Birthday room decorations and cake for my Mom's cabin on her Breeze cruise that left yesterday. It was supposed to be a surprise as she is turning 50 during the cruise.

When I bought it, I was asked what date I wanted it delivered. I chose her birthday May 3rd. I thought they were just asking when to deliver the cake and the decorations would be there at embarkation.

They were not :o Turns out they were going to decorate and deliver the cake on the day I picked, the last day of the cruise.

Oops! Were you able to call them and have them decorate sooner? Perhaps they can decorate when she is off having lunch or dinner.

The decorations and birthday cake are so thoughtful! I think she will be so thrilled no matter what day they deliver them. Happy 50th Birthday to your mom! :)

I'm turning 50 this summer...so our upcoming cruise is kind of my 50th birthday celebration...although my birthday is not until August. The birthday cruise will be a little early...but I'm looking forward to it!

They are going to do it tomorrow. :D

Well maybe you can take some consolation from the fact that it will make your mom's actual birthday special. It was still a really thoughtful gesture and I'll bet your mom will think so too.

as a mom, trust me she will be so excited and happy and thrilled and tell everyone around her and take lots of pics. its not the day, its the thought, and you covered it all !!!!

as a side note no one made my daughter a birthday cake so i think i will sneak her one on our mother daughter cruise as she hates chocolate cake lol and i love it :)

see thank you for the great idea , you made my day, your moms and soon my daughters:) good karma :)