Miami Hotels with free parking?

mafig

Are there any hotels in Miami that allow you to park your car for free for the week while on a cruise? I know there are several in Ft. Lauderdale that do, but don't recall seeing any in Miami. Anyone know? Free shuttle to the port would be nice too (I'm not asking too much, am I?):p

Are there any hotels in Miami that allow you to park your car for free for the week while on a cruise? I know there are several in Ft. Lauderdale that do, but don't recall seeing any in Miami. Anyone know? Free shuttle to the port would be nice too (I'm not asking too much, am I?):p

I believe Summerfield Suites at the airport does... http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MIASS/main.wnt

Thanks -- The hotel parking is free the first night and $6/night thereafter. They have free shuttle to airport but I don't know about cruiseport (although the website says to other attractions). I signed up for the Wyndam by Request....We live on the west coast of Florida and thought we'd drive over a day early. Since DH and I both have new vehicles we were also interested in a place with secure parking.

Well the cost is $12 per day, but the most SECURE parking is AT the Port of Miami. They have very nice new covered parking garages with good security. Most of the hotels that have parking don't really have any security, and just open parking lots. I am quite picky about where I park my cars and have no reservations at all leaving them at the Port of Miami. I've done it several times with no problems, I park on an upper floor and there's never anyone even parked close to my car.

Thanks, Trent. The last time we parked in Miami we were outside....it was Carnival. Does it matter what cruiseline you are on, vs. what parking area to which you are assigned. :confused:

The cruise parking lot seems most secure since your "neighbors" will be on a cruise also, not coming and going like a hotel parking lot.

Thanks, Trent. The last time we parked in Miami we were outside....it was Carnival. Does it matter what cruiseline you are on, vs. what parking area to which you are assigned. :confused:

The cruise parking lot seems most secure since your "neighbors" will be on a cruise also, not coming and going like a hotel parking lot.

Are these covered garages new? After 2002 when we parked outside????

Archived