Highly Recommend EZ Check

gator582

Used it after our Royal TA in Oct.

Flight was at 10:05 A.M.

Did they change things?

I checked the forms for both February 2013 and 2013 and they both indicate 11:30am.

Lew

PSD never said any thing about it.

Gave them a copy of my Itinerary.

Got my Luggage Tags and Boarding Pass.

I was off of the Royal in the Group after the Walk Offs.

Will think of changing my Flights after the Regal.

May not be so lucky.

Yes -- EZ Check, with SouthWest, is available out of FLL.

Use it all the time with SouthWest.

I always book a flight soon after the Princess recommended flight time.

They usually say "no earlier than 10:00 A.M."

To use EZ Check in Ft. Lauderdale, your flight has to be after 11:30.

The $20 charge is per person to utilize the service....Princess checking in and getting boarding passes for you, etc. Princess does not charge for luggage but if your airline does, then you will pay for that.

If you don't have to check in at the airline counter at the airport, how do they charge you for the luggage? We'll have three checked pieces of luggage per couple.

I just called Princess tonight to see if EZCheck was available out of Seattle. It isn't available for JetBlue but is for Southwest and Alaska Air (which some of our family members are flying out on.) Since we are flying JetBlue, she suggested we try the Princess Valet Service. I'll call tomorrow and ask about that. The # for that is 1-800-399-7350 (Mon-Fri 9-5, PST) We'll be on the Golden in late July.

I just called Princess tonight to see if EZCheck was available out of Seattle. It isn't available for JetBlue but is for Southwest and Alaska Air (which some of our family members are flying out on.) Since we are flying JetBlue, she suggested we try the Princess Valet Service. I'll call tomorrow and ask about that. The # for that is 1-800-399-7350 (Mon-Fri 9-5, PST) We'll be on the Golden in late July.

The Valet Service is quite different and relatively expensive. From the Princess web site:

Princess Luggage Valet Service is provided by DHL Worldwide Express and Federal Express. Domestic and international shipping is available. Rates start as low as $90 US per piece each way for domestic express shipments and $250 US per piece each way for international. Rates are based on shipment size, weight and destination and include limited Shipment Value Protection. Reservations must be secured at least 35 days prior to your sailing date. Domestic shipments are typically scheduled for pick up 7 days prior to the sailing departure date and most international shipments are typically scheduled for pick up 14 days prior to the sailing departure date. Service is also available for post cruise shipping.

Shipments are limited to the shipping of luggage containing personal clothing and some sports equipment. Items such as toiletries, cosmetics, medication, vitamins, electronics and jewelry are prohibited.

Goods or items purchased during your travels may not be shipped via Princess Luggage Valet as they could be subject to duties and taxes. Any duties and taxes assessed by customs will be billed to you. Items such as cologne, perfume, lighters are prohibited as they are considered combustible. Shipments may not be locked as they are subject to inspection.

I've used EZ Check with Southwest and American in the past and now that Jet Blue just announced their nonstops from Vegas to FLL, we've booked them for our New Year's cruise.

Can I use EZ Check with Jet Blue? I'm so spoiled by this service I can't imagine having to schlep my bags around all day before our flight home.

I've used EZ Check with Southwest and American in the past and now that Jet Blue just announced their nonstops from Vegas to FLL, we've booked them for our New Year's cruise.

Can I use EZ Check with Jet Blue? I'm so spoiled by this service I can't imagine having to schlep my bags around all day before our flight home.

Yes. I used it with Jet Blue at FLL just last February.

Same here beach_gal. We like to stay in FLL a day or two after a cruise and enjoy the nice weather before heading back to Maine.:D When we leave FLL, I always say to myself, hmmmm could have used EZ check.:D:D

Too bad the hotels didn't have this service.;)