Private transfer

sg4crzn

You have the same options as from any resort--DCL transfers at $35 per person each way, renting a car/van (you can pick up Budget at the Doubletree hotel by Downtown Disney Marketplace), or a private towncar/limo company. Typical cost is $150 each way; a little less if you book a 2 leg trip (WDW to PC, PC to MCO or wherever). Add a tip for the porter at the terminal. This price is for a 7-10 passenger van; it's a little more if you use an actual limo.

Good companies--there are many. FL Tours, Southern Elegance, RJ's, Happy Limo, Tiffany Limo. I'm most familiar with FL Tours. They will match a competitor's price. Their web site shows the vehicles available and the number of passengers/luggage they will handle. Call them--they are very helpful (don't just do it on line).

Cheapest--renting a car (also most hassle).

Easiest and most costly--DCL transfers.

In between on both--private limo service

We used Happy Limo for the 4 of us. They were very affordable ($121+tip for a town car) and the driver was friendly. I think the next larger car is only about $30 more. We rented a car for our return since we had several hours between debarkation and our flight home. We went to Downtown Disney for a while since we had a couple of hours to burn. I wouldn't recommend Budget, even though they're the closest to the port. Not very friendly and I saw at least 2 people plus myself that didn't get the cars we reserved online...and that was after a 40-minute wait.

We used Happy Limo for the 4 of us. They were very affordable ($121+tip for a town car) and the driver was friendly. I think the next larger car is only about $30 more. We rented a car for our return since we had several hours between debarkation and our flight home. We went to Downtown Disney for a while since we had a couple of hours to burn. I wouldn't recommend Budget, even though they're the closest to the port. Not very friendly and I saw at least 2 people plus myself that didn't get the cars we reserved online...and that was after a 40-minute wait.

Interesting--we've used Budget several times with no problems. We were "upgraded" a couple of times at Cape Canaveral--they needed to get the bigger cars back to the airport. They normally run 2 shuttles on cruise days which helps with the pick up situation.

Interesting--we've used Budget several times with no problems. We were "upgraded" a couple of times at Cape Canaveral--they needed to get the bigger cars back to the airport. They normally run 2 shuttles on cruise days which helps with the pick up situation.

Maybe it was just a bad day for them but I wasn't impressed with their service at all.