My mini-review is on the Azamara website!

dln929

I feel really flattered that of all the reviews they undoubtedly receive, mine was published. I feel almost famous!!! ;) http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/connect-share/azamazing-memory/deirdre-rob-sail-azamara-first-time/

Great review. You are famous now! Did you know that Azamara was going to use your review?

Edited by geocruiser

Great review. You are famous now! Did you know that Azamara was going to use your review?

I figured that they could use it, but wouldn't use it, because lots of people write reviews and testimonials. Everywhere you look people are writing travel blogs! I'm glad they used it if it helps push someone in the direction of a West Indies cruise like the one we took. I meant what I said in the review. Hundreds of ships trawl the Caribbean seas but none are quite as special as an Azamara ship. We had a fabulous itinerary!

I figured that they could use it, but wouldn't use it, because lots of people write reviews and testimonials. Everywhere you look people are writing travel blogs! I'm glad they used it if it helps push someone in the direction of a West Indies cruise like the one we took. I meant what I said in the review. Hundreds of ships trawl the Caribbean seas but none are quite as special as an Azamara ship. We had a fabulous itinerary!

My two Azamara cruises were that itinerary. Love St. Barts and the Baths at Virgin Gorda.

My two Azamara cruises were that itinerary. Love St. Barts and the Baths at Virgin Gorda.

In December 2015 there's a 12 nighter that overnights in St. Barts. We have our eye on it. We'll be on the Journey in less than two weeks and with the onboard booking bonus & the "veranda for the price of an inside" promo going on, St. Barts is calling our name. Beautiful place, isn't it? I only wish Azamara would go to the Caribbean more often than they do. I love the European itineraries but sometimes there's a lot to be said for not having to fly a million miles from home just to get on a ship, even if she is an Azamara ship. ;)

In December 2015 there's a 12 nighter that overnights in St. Barts. We have our eye on it. We'll be on the Journey in less than two weeks and with the onboard booking bonus & the "veranda for the price of an inside" promo going on, St. Barts is calling our name. Beautiful place, isn't it? I only wish Azamara would go to the Caribbean more often than they do. I love the European itineraries but sometimes there's a lot to be said for not having to fly a million miles from home just to get on a ship, even if she is an Azamara ship. ;)

I agree. Even tho Azamara does do the Caribbean, it doesn't do many. With only two ships it can't do too many of the smae type of cruise (I guess).

Congratulations, I very much enjoyed reading your full review earlier on these boards. You've a way with words and reported your positive experiences, minus the "gush-factor." And good for Azamara for recognizing this.

Congratulations, I very much enjoyed reading your full review earlier on these boards. You've a way with words and reported your positive experiences, minus the "gush-factor." And good for Azamara for recognizing this.

Thanks very much. Review #2 coming up mid-May after we get off the Journey! We are travelling with good friends who haven't been on Azamara yet so it will be fun to see the experience through their eyes now that we're no longer newcomers ourselves. I'll have a whole bunch of new things to write about.