Voyage missing from X Website; Why?

jan-n-john

Am I missing something here? We are booked on both legs of Solstice's Transpac next Spring, from Sydney to Vancouver via Hawaii departing Sydney on April 3. I went to the X website today to check on some aspects of the trip. While the second leg appears on the website, the first (Sydney April 3 departure) seems to have disappeared. Oddly, there is also no mention of it on the cruisetimetables website, although it does appear on Vacations to Go. Does anyone have an explanation for what is going on here? Maybe I'm just nuts or doing something wrong, but I sure am curious.

Thanks for the info. I never guessed i the reason would be that it was sold out a year in advance, since we got our res pretty cheap I thought and thus there must have been lots of space available! Oh well. We're looking forward to the trip. AQ.

Now if somebody could figure out why it doesn't show on cruisetimetables..........

Edited by jan-n-john

Was it ever posted on the website? I called Celebrity a few weeks ago about the Constellation Transatlantic (westbound) for 2015 is missing. Upon their investigation, they realized they failed to load it to the web and said it would be posted within the next few days. To date, it's still not there although people have booked it while on other cruises. Apparently it does show in their reservation system.

So my point is, maybe they failed to load the first leg of your Pacific crossing.