Breakfast/Lunch menu at Cagney's

meglet

Thanks - I'll try the search. It's just that I don' t think there's any way to filter hits by date and some of the responses are pretty old. For example there's a thread from 2012 that says the crab cake Eggs Benedict is gone.

The post that said "no crab cakes benedict" is wrong. Try the menus in this post. There could have been a couple of tweaks since they were posted, but overall they're right:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38081003&postcount=1

Note: On some ships the Cagney's menu may be slightly different than the Haven restaurant menu. For example, on the Gem as of our last cruise a few weeks ago, Cagney's still had the half roasted kosher chicken on its lunch menu, while the Haven restaurant has a chicken breast instead.

Edited by njhorseman

The post that said "no crab cakes benedict" is wrong. Try the menus in this post. There could have been a couple of tweaks since they were posted, but overall they're right:

Note: On some ships the Cagney's menu may be slightly different than the Haven restaurant menu. For example, on the Gem as of our last cruise a few weeks ago, Cagney's still had the half roasted kosher chicken on its lunch menu, while the Haven restaurant has a chicken breast instead.

I was having breakfast and lunch on the Epic (Haven) in August 2013 and on the Spirit (Cagney's) in January of 2014, and to my recollection the menus were identical. There might have been a difference regarding the chicken, but I didn't order it so I don't remember that particularly. The Cagney's lunch menu have been pretty much the same for years now.

I was having breakfast and lunch on the Epic (Haven) in August 2013 and on the Spirit (Cagney's) in January of 2014, and to my recollection the menus were identical. There might have been a difference regarding the chicken, but I didn't order it so I don't remember that particularly. The Cagney's lunch menu have been pretty much the same for years now.

I know they're not identical on the Gem and Breakaway, because we did b2b weeks on them back in October. In March when we were back on the Gem it appeared they were still using the same menu. The one that dish that sticks out in my mind is the chicken, because the half roasted kosher chicken is one of my favorites and I was disappointed that it wasn't available on the Breakaway.

I know they're not identical on the Gem and Breakaway, because we did b2b weeks on them back in October. In March when we were back on the Gem it appeared they were still using the same menu. The one that dish that sticks out in my mind is the chicken, because the half roasted kosher chicken is one of my favorites and I was disappointed that it wasn't available on the Breakaway.

Like a FOOL I did not try that until the end of my last cruise to try it. Loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The French toast is great. Keep in mind if you tell them what you want they'll get it even if it is from another place on the ship. For example oat meal.

I had a BLT with avocado last cruise. Yum. My favorite sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you stay in a suite, your butler can bring you anything from Cagneys for breakfast (or lunch) if you let him know.

I think I had a Shrimp Cocktail (and even asked for a double once)everyday for lunch. The grilled asparagus over a bed of greens was delish! And the brownie should not be missed. It was to die for!

I am not a big fan of chicken but the half roasted kosher chicken (with polenta) in Cagneys was delicious!