Getaway - where for breakfast on day #1

So if you had access to the Haven (and therefore Cagneys) for breakfast on Getaway - versus doing room service, where would you choose for breakfast on the first morning of your cruise.

This is a vitally important question for me :)

I fully intend on eating in the Haven Restaurant. Since the Spa Suites have such a small table I don't think I'll have any meals delivered there.

Now, if I had a suite with an actual dining table every meal would be there...

Just curious, but why is it "vitally important" to YOU where I am going to have MY breakfast? :confused:

Maybe its just me, but I'd think it would be more important as to where YOU wanted to have YOUR breakfast. ;)

So if you had access to the Haven (and therefore Cagneys) for breakfast on Getaway - versus doing room service, where would you choose for breakfast on the first morning of your cruise.

Haven, although we do plan to have breakfast delivered to our room on 2 days, for early excursions.

My suite!

Wellll...that must make it interesting for your Butler....

Lol. I didn't mean it that way! ;-). We do call certain pjs room service pjs and bring those on trips. The butler does ring the phone first before knocking. I'm sure they're trained to do that to avoid walking in on people.