Not seeing past cruiser prices when logging into princess

Techie

When I log into Princess to do a search on a cruise the price I'm getting when logged in is the same as when I'm not logged in. Is this just me? I'm looking at the 10 day Southern Caribbean medley on the Royal Princess March 9th, 2015. The starting fare comes up as $2088 for a a balcony both signed in and not

Not sure if it matters but with our past cruise we went from platinum to elite so there was just a change on our account

Thanks

Hi Joan,

Welcome home!!! I cannot tell if you should see a lower rate or not - looking at USD, but I can tell you we are seeing balconies on all the March 2015 option in the $1800 to $1900 range when I log in.

Call Princess and see if you can get a better quote directly from them.

And you know what to do with the computer better than I do - put on a cold boot and kick it out the window? ;)

Miss you both...hugs!!!!!!!!:D

And it will increase on some also. Are you already logged onto the Princess site when you open it? That might explain why the prices are the same when you first open it and then you log in. Try from another computer and see what happens or have someone else check your cruise for you. Good Luck/.

Thanks for the suggestions :-)

I've tried on different machines and have cleared all cache and cookies and rebooted multiple times. Yes, I'm logging in before I go to search for cruises. It only seems to have started happening since they changed our status.

We are getting a much better number from our TA - I just like to be able to login and keep checking for price drops

Wishing everyone a good day,

Check the price on the day you reserve the cruise. Use that for a baseline to check the ups and downs of the price. That way you can contact your TA if there are any. decreases