Really irritated by Carnival right now

Quite frankly I'm appalled that Carnival is still doing this crap with the deposit amount changing and cancelling people. It's been years now that they know about this issue. They can very simply tell people when they get the price drop that they need to make an additional deposit at that time and if they don't, do not apply the price drop.

The fact they still are cancelling cruises that have a booking number is absolutely ridiculous, unprofessional, and down right stupid.

Quick question - I got $50 OBC as we booked our upcoming cruise whilst on our Splendor cruise in January. If we get a price drop, do we loose the $50?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

If it's the OBC you get from booking a cruise while on a cruise, then no you won't lose it with any price drops. But I'm not sure that's what you're referring to, because that OBC is $100. If the OBC was part of a pricing promotion, then you would lose it if you put in for a price drop and got it.

We only qualified for the $50 OBC because our cruise was a 5 day one. Wish we also booked our 8 night Freedom at the same time as we would have got $100 with that one!

You won't lose the obc when you put in for price drops. That one and the stockholder obc are the exceptions. Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

You won't lose the obc when you put in for price drops. That one and the stockholder obc are the exceptions. Congrats.

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me! That's put my mind at rest!

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me! That's put my mind at rest!

You're welcome.

I have hears stories of it disappearing but a phone call has always rectified it so if you get a price drop, just keep an eye on it

Exactly.