50% off deal with 6 people

I am looking at a 7 day Allure cruise. For this cruise, my wife and I will have a 13 month old, my wife's parents and their son. Typically, he would stay in the same cabin as them, but with this promotion, I could put him in a cabin with me, then a cabin for my wife and child and another cabin for her parents. Is it okay to move into the wife's cabin and have 2 adults and a child in there, leaving brother in law with his own? The discount works really well for getting a third cabin instead of cramming into two, but I'm not sure if the room steward will be okay with us having an extra person (a tiny 13 month old) in the room... Thoughts...

Yes, this promotion works best when you book doubles.

You can do that but I'm not sure what people do about tips as your steward's tips are based on who is in the room (1 vs 3 people). If the same cabin attendant is taking care of both rooms, it doesn't matter as he will be paid the right amounts.

Edited by marci22

We would be getting 3 balconies together so I can put my kid in the middle and try to buffer any crying. We should have the same steward unless his room allotment stops in the middle of our block. I can always tip him extra on the first day.

Thanks for the info.

Once you are on board they do not care where anyone is... as long as don't fill a room with unsupervised 'children'... but your situation is not that... You can go to guest services and have your set sail passes re-keyed for the proper cabin. Enjoy your cruise!!!