Jan-April 2016 Itineraries?

vaitape

When are they usually released? Looking for the Winter 2015-2016 cruises. Thanks!

Hi Brooke --

Last year for 2014-2015 they opened on itineraries - Sept 18th 2013 at 8:30a. So my guess mid September this year. What kind are you think of??

Hi Brooke --

Last year for 2014-2015 they opened on itineraries - Sept 18th 2013 at 8:30a. So my guess mid September this year. What kind are you think of??

Hi Mindy and Paul,

Thanks for the valuable info. I hope the itineraries are released in Sept again this year. We have to cancel a Spring 2015 cruise and want to transfer the on-board booking savings.

Not tied to any region in particular. Want something lasting 28+ days. Where are you going next? Would be fun to meet again....

Hi Mindy and Paul,

Thanks for the valuable info. I hope the itineraries are released in Sept again this year. We have to cancel a Spring 2015 cruise and want to transfer the on-board booking savings.

Not tied to any region in particular. Want something lasting 28+ days. Where are you going next? Would be fun to meet again....

Same here... Looking for something in the 28+ day range. We had planned Bangkok to Istanbul in spring 2015 but had to cancel this due to work...

Same here... Looking for something in the 28+ day range. We had planned Bangkok to Istanbul in spring 2015 but had to cancel this due to work...

We were booked on that cruise too but we're going to cancel because we have a land trip organized now for May 2015. Can't do both cruise and land trip, darn it. Let us know what you find and we'll do the same.

Edited by vaitape
typo of course

Hi

We are looking to do the Bangkok to Istanbul trip in 2016, so eagerly await for September when hopefully a similar itinerary will be released. When would you say the optimum time to book would be? Thinking price as opposed to cabin choice. Our previous BKK to Dubai was booked around 5 months before sailing with an upgrade available just after final payment date, for which we had an excellent deal. I need to get back on this ship!!!

Hi

We are looking to do the Bangkok to Istanbul trip in 2016, so eagerly await for September when hopefully a similar itinerary will be released. When would you say the optimum time to book would be? Thinking price as opposed to cabin choice. Our previous BKK to Dubai was booked around 5 months before sailing with an upgrade available just after final payment date, for which we had an excellent deal. I need to get back on this ship!!!

Pot Luck (take your chances). The cruise does sell out in the past. It depends what incentives "O" offers. For 2015 -- price has not changed. The free internet and grats are no longer being offered.

Pot Luck (take your chances). The cruise does sell out in the past. It depends what incentives "O" offers. For 2015 -- price has not changed. The free internet and grats are no longer being offered.

Thanks for reply. Guess we will book it when we see the price we are prepared to pay. Have recently seen deals on some TA sites for 2015 sailing, but they seem to last for a day or two then disappear.