please cab someone post pictures of accessible ov - vision class

We have booked an accessible ov room 2602 for next year. Its for 4 adults I would love to see pictures of this room or hear reviews from other who have seen it or 2102. If it is too small I have time to change to a bigger option (may be 2 rooms). thanks

sorry should say please can- oops!

Edited by fragilek

We have booked an accessible ov room 2602 for next year. Its for 4 adults I would love to see pictures of this room or hear reviews from other who have seen it or 2102. If it is too small I have time to change to a bigger option (may be 2 rooms). thanks

Do you need an accessible room? if not they could move you out for someone that needs one

Do you need an accessible room? if not they could move you out for someone that needs one

Yes I need it, I meant I may need to consider keeping that room and adding an inside opposite it for my grown up girls. Finding any info about it seem difficult. I saw some pictures of one on a different RCI ship and my main worry was that one of the pullman beds seems to be above and horizontally across the top of the double bed. Not sure I fancy that much. But adding an inside would be quite of lot more expensive so I want to avoid if I can.

You'll have to forgive us. Too often we see people come on here and brag about getting an accessible room that they don't need just for the extra space. It tends to rile us around here (even those that don't require the accessible rooms)

Yes I need it, I meant I may need to consider keeping that room and adding an inside opposite it for my grown up girls. Finding any info about it seem difficult. I saw some pictures of one on a different RCI ship and my main worry was that one of the pullman beds seems to be above and horizontally across the top of the double bed. Not sure I fancy that much. But adding an inside would be quite of lot more expensive so I want to avoid if I can.

According to the deck plans of the VOS posted on RCCL's website there are only 2 accessible OV cabins that can accommodate 4 people.... 2102 and 2602. Neither cabins have Pullmans. The triangle noted on the deck plans means that there is only a sofa bed so it appears your girls will be sharing a bed. Here's the link : http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?shipCode=VI&shipProfile=1667&sailDate=1150411

Thanks That sounds better for me:D - not so sure how that would be for them. Has anyone slept on the sofa bed - they are both adults - one is 5 ft 11" both are about between 120-135lb. Are they the foam floor type or a thin mattress over a spring set pull out.

Thanks That sounds better for me:D - not so sure how that would be for them. Has anyone slept on the sofa bed - they are both adults - one is 5 ft 11" both are about between 120-135lb. Are they the foam floor type or a thin mattress over a spring set pull out.

They're just a standard pull out sofa bed. Not as comfortable as a regular bed. it's a thin mattress not certain if foam or spring. At 5"11" the girls may fine the sofa bed a little short for their liking. It works better for children or 1 adult rather than 2 adults.

These pics are from a similar OV AC room for reference

serenade1.jpg.52b459c690e39887de2d9936530eec20.jpg

serenade2.jpg.c84d865bce726b14fcfc8a9d453649ce.jpg

serenade3.jpg.713fc487301b91545e42455702eaf79a.jpg

Its not a typical pull out bed.. No springs..The sofa just kinda unfolds to make the "bed". My 2 girls ages 10 & 12 have shared it. I doubt 2 adults would really have enough room.. :confused:

Edited by chellecruise12