Daft question re suits

miranda99

When we boarded our P&O cruise from Southampton last year I remember seeing people taking suits in carriers through security rather than packing them. So I said to my husband that this might be a good plan for our Celebrity Cruise (next Saturday:D) and he says he cant remember seeing it (I swear men don't look).

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone could reassure me that I wasn't dreaming and we wont look like the odd couple carrying clothes through security.

When we boarded our P&O cruise from Southampton last year I remember seeing people taking suits in carriers through security rather than packing them. So I said to my husband that this might be a good plan for our Celebrity Cruise (next Saturday:D) and he says he cant remember seeing it (I swear men don't look).

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone could reassure me that I wasn't dreaming and we wont look like the odd couple carrying clothes through security.

Just keep in mind that you will probably have to walk around with it for awhile as the rooms are not always ready when you board.

I used to do that, though next cruise I'm trying this:

Alex and I normally pack our suit bags into a suitcase that's big enough to accommodate the suit bag flat in it's folded state. This works well and means we don't have to carry any more through security and around until staterooms are ready.

With all of the electronics we board with, the last thing we need is more hand luggage!