Drink package

out2sea

Reviewing drink prices and menus - looks like many martins, wines and drinks are priced over the limit NCL allows. Anyone have issues getting drinks with the pkg? New to NCL and never had a problem with RCCL just curious if really worth buying it since we both have to purchase this. Any idea why bottled water not included?

We didn't have any issues getting drinks with the package last year aboard the Jewel. Throughout the cruise we had many different types of drinks (beer, jack/cokes, rum/cokes, bloody marys, mimosas, wine, even long island ice teas were included.) If you're not too picky, theres plenty of drinks included with the package to keep ya happy :D

TY. I do a lot of cosmos, martinis and margaritas. Prices were over $9 it appeared :(

This is what I drink plus a few other favorites while cruising and didn't have one problem last July on our Breakaway cruise. Actually my dh and I came out $200+ ahead. We are sailing Breakaway in August again and also have the UBP. I very much enjoyed having the UBP and also tried new things.

Thanks was on the fence about buying it with 3 port days and Pepsi products not sure if worth it. Hubby mostly drinks beer so at $4-$5 each vs my $9 drinks .... Hmmmm plus he's big on DC and bottled water is convenient. Guess have to go with the flow and try the NCL way. Still trying to figure it all out :) makes a difference when you don't get the concierge lounge lol

Thanks was on the fence about buying it with 3 port days and Pepsi products not sure if worth it. Hubby mostly drinks beer so at $4-$5 each vs my $9 drinks .... Hmmmm plus he's big on DC and bottled water is convenient. Guess have to go with the flow and try the NCL way. Still trying to figure it all out :) makes a difference when you don't get the concierge lounge lol

I haven't done the package with NCL but either rci it was great and would assume that would be similar to rci. Is the limit 9.00 on the package with NCL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk