Izumi Question

On Allure is it hard to get into if we decide just to pop in for lunch? I know it is a la carte but is their a cover as well for lunch at Izumi?

Thanks,

Debbie

Cover charge for lunch and dinner.

Last time we went, the cover charge was $3pp for lunch and $5pp for dinner.

Edited by clarea

Thanks. We love sushi but it will be a game time decision when our kids are busy and my parents aren't with us because they do not like paying for specialty restaurants. I, however, have no issues paying $3 per person and over ordering a bunch of sushi as usual for the prices I've seen posted. I know, technically, we have already paid for our food on a cruise ship but there is nowhere in the Houston area where I could find sushi at those prices.

Debbie

Or you could just say yes it is.

NO IT IS NOT.

the menu has been discussed many a time here on CC and you could have searched and found the answer in less time than it took to post the question and wait for a reply.

So if we paid $30 each for dinner it's still al a carte?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

yes, and no. part of that cover charge includes a credit towards the al a carte pricing. nothing is more than $15( hot rock meal sets)

I know when we did the dinner package( Chops, Izumi, Giovanni's and chef's table) we received a $20 'credit' at Izumi.. 5 for the cover charge and 15 to spend on sushi/etc. alcohol is of course extra.

I found it to be the least pedantic of the sushi options outside of Tokyo we have encountered.

NO IT IS NOT.

the menu has been discussed many a time here on CC and you could have searched and found the answer in less time than it took to post the question and wait for a reply.

Isn't this the place to ask questions about cruising? Many posted questions could be answered by searching. Thank goodness we have folks like you to help us determine which questions are worthy.

Isn't this the place to ask questions about cruising? Many posted questions could be answered by searching. Thank goodness we have folks like you to help us determine which questions are worthy.

likebutton.jpg

Thanks. We love sushi but it will be a game time decision when our kids are busy and my parents aren't with us because they do not like paying for specialty restaurants. I, however, have no issues paying $3 per person and over ordering a bunch of sushi as usual for the prices I've seen posted. I know, technically, we have already paid for our food on a cruise ship but there is nowhere in the Houston area where I could find sushi at those prices.

Debbie

The Sushi's are darn good, and so is the rest of the food!

Again, to clarify, the dinner charge at Izumi's is only $5 per person, not $15 - just restating to avoid confusion. :D

i just checked on my upcoming cruise and added it and it says no charge 0.00 i wonder if its just going to be al a cart and no cover now.

619de606-17e8-4972-b3a8-a27b05d03958_zpsdf42c413.jpg

Edited by Harooni

Does anyone have a menu wih prices, the menu on the website is great but does have any prices.

Unfortunately, Royal removed the prices from their puiblished menu, so there is no official menu with prices anymore.