Booked cruise missing on Celebrity website

Merriem

I have a cruise on the Reflection in November and one on the Xpedition book and paid for. All of a sudden the first one is missing when I log in! I called the Captains Club, got some rude supervisor who was no help. I know their site can be a major headache, but has anyone had something missing that had been there from day one?

Celebrity does website maintenance every weekend - should be all good Monday :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I will check tomorrow. It still was not there this morning!

I hate to say this but when this happened to me last August it turned out our cruise had been chartered out. I too, rang and asked questions and was told it was a website problem. As it was a back to back on the Equinox we had to cancel both legs. However this was a year out before flights are out etc your cruise is slightly over 6 months away, what date are you sailing on?

Hopefully it's just the website.

I hate to say this but when this happened to me last August it turned out our cruise had been chartered out. I too, rang and asked questions and was told it was a website problem. As it was a back to back on the Equinox we had to cancel both legs. However this was a year out before flights are out etc your cruise is slightly over 6 months away, what date are you sailing on?

It's probably just the website but double check that your sailing is still available for booking in case the issue mentioned by welshfamily is happening to you.

If it's still showing as available for booking I'd give it until Monday afternoon and then call if it's still not there.

Well, it is my 70th birthday, and after talking to the captains club supervisor, I was so irritated that I looked at other cruise lines. I booked a signature suite as a special treat, and have already purchased our airline tickets. If their was another line going out on Nov 1st out of Miami or Ft Lauderdale, I would have changed it. Did not want one of the mass market ships, but gave in on the Reflection because it is supposed to be very lovely.

I would hope it is not chartered.

Well, I went in and added my cruise to the Celebrity site. It doesn't show how much I paid, nada, not even the TA that it was transferred to. What is funny when I added it, I got this big red message that says

Please note that only reservations made on CelebrityCruises.com with your My Celebrity account can be modified online. You can however complete your Online Check-in and make advanced reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner.

Well, I went in and added my cruise to the Celebrity site. It doesn't show how much I paid, nada, not even the TA that it was transferred to. What is funny when I added it, I got this big red message that says

Please note that only reservations made on CelebrityCruises.com with your My Celebrity account can be modified online. You can however complete your Online Check-in and make advanced reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner.

My two say that it's because they were booked with a TA :)

My two say that it's because they were booked with a TA :)

It was transferred to my TA, but I had booked it online at the time and then transferred it to him. It was there until a week ago, and when I added it back, it shows no payment information, oBC, or drink package.

Yes that's how it works. Once your TA has the reservation a lot of the information becomes closed to view.

I understand what you are saying, however, I have done this before, and nothing disappeared...........he is my TA and I will transfer a cruise to him, like I did on the Reflection because the suite I wanted was only one available. Then I transferred it to him.

When the others were transferred, it showed his name, company, etc....everything stayed the same. I think from reading other posts, their system needs some work.