Tendering with Cabana Rental & FTTF

Nadersmom

Never been to a tender port, but we are scheduled to go to HMC in November. There are 4 of us. 2 in one cabin and 2 in another.

My cabin has FTTF, but the other couple does not.

I've booked a cabana (as a surprise Shhhhhhhh ;) ) for the 4 of us.

So my question is......What method do we use for tendering? Do we go somewhere special for tendering as a group because we have a cabana rental?

Or do we just go to guest services when we are ready to go and if so, can we all 4 go to guest services together because we are all going to the cabana, even though only one cabin has FTTF?

Does one process trump the other? Excursion / FTTF

Want to get to that beach ASAP LOL, but I also certainly don't want to step on any toes by having the other couple come with us when they've chosen not to get FTTF.

Thanks for any helpful comments!

Never been to a tender port, but we are scheduled to go to HMC in November. There are 4 of us. 2 in one cabin and 2 in another.

So my question is......What method do we use for tendering? Do we go somewhere special for tendering as a group because we have a cabana rental?

Or do we just go to guest services when we are ready to go and if so, can we all 4 go to guest services together because we are all going to the cabana, even though only one cabin has FTTF?

Want to get to that beach ASAP LOL, but I also certainly don't want to step on any toes by having the other couple come with us when they've chosen not to get FTTF.

At HMC cabanas get priority disembarkation.

As a cabana renter, you will be informed to meet at a certain lounge at a certain time. You will be led from there to the first tender to the island. Easy peasy!!