Pre-Order of All-Inclusive Bar Package

goofy559

Is there a limit of how many drinks you can get in a day? When my friend went on carnival, they could only get 12 a day.

Also, is the card separate or is it a sticker like the soda package?

No limit.

A sticker.

If you were to prepay for the drink package - would it automatically be on your account when you checked in and the sticker applied to your card?

Or would they leave something in you cabin for you to take to a bar to get the sticker applied do you think?

If you buy in the UK by calling Princess in Southampton - do they charge in USD or in GBP?

I bought on board credits a few years back when the dollar to pound exchange rate worked in my favour - and got charged in GBP so wondered if this would be the same.

I pre paid my soda package last year and I was charged in GBP, the sticker was already on my card when I checked in and we had soda cups left in our cabin.

I plan to do the same with the all inclusive package if it's available to pre pay in the UK.

The TA is wrong. It includes all drinks including specialty drinks like you mentioned. So soda card or coffee card would not be needed.

Agree, the TA is wrong. You will not need to also to buy a coffee card or a soda sticker.

LuLu

I am going on the Golden next month and thought the package was available but the pre-order says the package is not available. I am wondering if it's just not available for pre-order?

I'm wondering the same thing! I am sailing on the Golden in August and want to order the same thing. Online it shows no but others here have said yes. I hope someone can clarify. :)