Pre-Order of All-Inclusive Bar Package

goofy559

I am going on the Golden next month and thought the package was available but the pre-order says the package is not available. I am wondering if it's just not available for pre-order?

You do realize that everyone in the cabin has to purchase this plan?? IOWs - no sharing. That comes out to roughly $64pp (with 15% surcharge). $130 per day for booze.. seems like a lot ?? Maybe not.

I am going on the Golden next month and thought the package was available but the pre-order says the package is not available. I am wondering if it's just not available for pre-order?

I believe that the package is not available on Golden yet... maybe someone who has sailed recently can comment.

You do realize that everyone in the cabin has to purchase this plan?? IOWs - no sharing. That comes out to roughly $64pp (with 15% surcharge). $130 per day for booze.. seems like a lot ?? Maybe not.

That's not true. They changed the rules when the package was rolled out to the fleet.

That's not true. They changed the rules when the package was rolled out to the fleet.

Thanks Rick.. I didn't realize they had changed the 'rules'. Makes it a 'little' less expensive for some!!

This is incorrect. One person can order. ;)

Edited by janetz

But it's NOT just for alcohol. It's also bottles of water, specialty coffees and teas, sparkling water, etc - basically any drink available on board for which there is a charge less than $10.

Can anyone confirm they used the all inclusive package on Princess out at Princess Cays? I plan to buy the package once we board the ship since we have a ton of OBC, but I won't buy it if I cannot use it at Princess Cays. Seems like it should since it is their island, like Royal does with their packages, but want to make sure.

What happened to the Gelato that everyone has been talking about?

Nothing.

On the Royal the items in the gelato shop will be included in this package.

On the other ships that have gelato at the International Cafe, it is not included.

Can anyone confirm they used the all inclusive package on Princess out at Princess Cays? I plan to buy the package once we board the ship since we have a ton of OBC, but I won't buy it if I cannot use it at Princess Cays. Seems like it should since it is their island, like Royal does with their packages, but want to make sure.

Yes, the package is good at Princess Cays...

I am wondering that myself.

Love martinis.

Like to know if that's covered under the package?

The top-shelf martinis are about $7.95...

The package is $49/person/day so the $56.35 includes the 15% gratuity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Are there many drinks that cost more than $10?

I checked out the current bar menu and most mixed drinks are 7.95. The only drinks over 10.00 are cognac type drinks. Anything made with rum, vodka, tequila, gin, etc are covered (we like Captains Bounty, Rum Punch, pina coladas, and bloody marys.) ALSO for us a big benefit will be the 40% off all wine and champagne. If you have a bottle of wine at each dinner, your savings on wine alone will pay for a big chunk of the card (and in our case, we will only get one card, since my spouse is the one who drinks, however I will share her bottle of wine at dinner, which is fine since it is not free). All specialty coffee drinks are included as well, plus dessert drinks like amaretto, lemoncello, etc. We looked at our average beverage consumption on board, and we will come out ahead. Some will not though.

If you spend lots of time on the ship as we do, you obviously have more time to consume the beverages (and pass out more....LOL)

:)$56.35 is including the gratuity and does not need to be purchased by all in the cabin.

On 2015 sailings round trip from southampton the drinks package is included...( ok pay for it in prices!) to get all drinks under $10 in the package is good, includes soft ones, mock tails, cocktails coffees etc etc. we booked on Baltic cruise and instead of buying bottles of wine will use card to get wines with meal...unless we wish to have a special bottle sometime. I expect the price of the cruise will drop in July as the free drink package ends end of June...then we. Will work out wether to stay or re book

Does anyone have a link to the various liquors served onboard? I'm particularly interested in their selection of Rye; Old Fashions, Manhattans, Brooklyns... just the usual suspects, but I've never developed a taste for bourbon.

Nothing.

On the Royal the items in the gelato shop will be included in this package.

On the other ships that have gelato at the International Cafe, it is not included.

TA is telling me that I must still purchase a coffee card for the cappacinos, espressos, lattes at the coffee place (International?) What's that card cost?

This bar all-inclusive package would include coffee specialty drinks like Irish coffee, Kaluha n coffee, etc.

TA is telling me that I must still purchase a coffee card for the cappacinos, espressos, lattes at the coffee place (International?) What's that card cost?

This bar all-inclusive package would include coffee specialty drinks like Irish coffee, Kaluha n coffee, etc.

The TA is wrong. It includes all drinks including specialty drinks like you mentioned. So soda card or coffee card would not be needed.

The top-shelf martinis are about $7.95...

A Grey Goose martini was $8.95 plus gratuity on the Pacific Princess last week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app