Viking Amenities

SeaTheWorldBySea

Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. are in individual bottles. Your cabin steward will keep them replaced. We asked for an additional bar of soap so that we'd have one for the sink and another for the shower. We travel with carry-on luggage only, so the three ounce won't last for the entire cruise. We just pick up a regular sized tube of toothpaste when we arrive in Europe and leave what's left after the cruise there.

FuelScience

Yes, the L'Occitane products provided are very nice and are shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and a square bar soap for the sink. If you want soap for the shower as well, they will provide additional. When our room steward saw that I was using the lotion, she automatically added an additional bottle of lotion to our supply.

The toiletries are on a shelf next to the sink, but there are two wire shelves in the shower that will hold toiletries should you wish to leave items in there, such as shampoo ad conditioner.

The shower also has a pull-out clothesline should you wish to do any hand-washing.

Becki

The toiletries are dreamy. Lemon Verbena I believe. No need to pack anything.

I even saw one passenger who forgot toothbrush and the reception desk provided her with one.