Black Falcon Cruiseport - Boston

Hello all

can anyone offer any thoughts or ideas related to the Black Falcon Cruiseport in Boston.

What time to arrive? - best time to get right on board -

Parking - is there ample parking there?

How busy is the port?

We are on the 5/23 cruise out of Boston on the Dawn..

We had no problems at this port when we sailed the Dawn. Had DH drop me off at port with all of the luggage (around 10 AM) while he went to the parking facility. Porter checked in all of our luggage while I waited for DH to return, no more than 15 minutes for him to get through port traffic to garage, park and walk back.

I happened to have packed an umbrella (first time I ever did this), and good thing, since it was raining when we disembarked and both of us walked to garage with luggage and one of us stayed dry! The garage does get busy on the return and it seemed there was only one elevator and a long line to access. But there was an attendant there keeping order and we moved along rather quickly. From exiting the port to driving away no more than 20 minutes.

Must say I was very impressed with this port (and the pricing compared to NYC) and would have no hesitation sailing out of Boston again.