Lime update ?

I think this whole thing is so weird.

Same, I'm so confused by it. My grocery store can keep plenty of limes in stock, some seem to have about a 20 cent or so increase in price, why can RCCL stock em'?

Just got off Navigator, most of the bars used lemons rather than limes for my gin and tonic but there were serveal bars that did have limes, which was strange. Boleros which had the best bartenders did have limes

We all know limes have tripled in price. Even though the cruise lines buys in bulk, I guess the price they get limes for is still too much money for them to pay, especially when you multiple by the number of ships they have, it is very costly.

My guess is the ships that have limes are making do with whatever limes they have left. So your ship may have limes today, but when you board, they may be all gone.

I saw on the news two days ago that Limes should be back in full stock and lower prices within weeks. There is a new crop coming in that is easing the lack of limes and the high prices. I tolerated the lemon in my gin & tonic on the Explorer but when they gave my DH a lemon for his Corona you should have seen his face.....LOL

Edited by scooter90

• 4 weeks later...