SAS Ft. Lauderdale

roger001

Anyone used SAS lately? They still in business? I filled out reservation requests twice, no response, and called once only getting a recording that they were closed for that day. Guess I'll use MJS shuttle instead.

We used SAS about a month ago for our trip from Port of Miami to FLL. We made our reservation on line about 6 weeks before the cruise. They e-mailed us a couple of days later with instructions for our return. The whole process went pretty smoothly.

We used SAS about a month ago for our trip from Port of Miami to FLL. We made our reservation on line about 6 weeks before the cruise. They e-mailed us a couple of days later with instructions for our return. The whole process went pretty smoothly.

That's how it has always happened for us. But at the moment, they seem to have disappeared. Thanks.

We used them a week ago - great service !

We have used SAS multiple times including this past February. We were on NCL Epic and only issue was finding them after the cruise. The non-cruise line transfer companies are housed in a parking lot to the far left after you exit the cruise ship, at least it was for our dock. Previously at POM SAS was able to pick up curbside. Communication isn't always the greatest but they have always been polite and timely.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have used SAS multiple times including this past February. We were on NCL Epic and only issue was finding them after the cruise. The non-cruise line transfer companies are housed in a parking lot to the far left after you exit the cruise ship, at least it was for our dock. Previously at POM SAS was able to pick up curbside. Communication isn't always the greatest but they have always been polite and timely.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We used SAS a couple of months ago and were asked to call them when we reached the curb. We did that and the van was there in a couple of minutes to pick us up.

Has that changed recently ?

I recommend QLS. Service is great and you can save a few extra bucks for lunch. They are cheaper than sas

Not totally correct. SAS and QLS are the same price for one person on certain days of the week and QLS is higher on some days according to their website. Also, QLS schedules the pick-ups where SAS comes when you call.

I suggest checking before you book.

Edited by swedish weave

Not totally correct. SAS and QLS are the same price for one person on certain days of the week and QLS is higher on some days according to their website. Also, QLS schedules the pick-ups where SAS comes when you call.

I suggest checking before you book.

Well, it is always cheaper for us, but we also travel with 4 people. Total savings of 16 dollars roundtrip when you book with qls compared to sas