Just Back from Our Stay at Hampton Inn Downtown Miami

funat55

So I called the hotel again and they were so helpful . The girl in reception could not get into the sp rate , so kindly asked if I would mind to be put on hold,while she went to talk to her manager, well, I was impressed , and of course said not at all.

So she came back and said would I mind talking to her manager. I said it would be fine. We talked and she too could not get the sp price for CC'ers. I said some on the message board got $143 a night before tx. she said she could not find it .

I then asked if she could suggest anything. as I would really like to have that rate. She took my e- mail add, and said she would do all she could to get me a good rate, would e-mail me tomorrow!! There is no cut off date on the banner, and we arrive April 20 2015. But before you say " oh well thats too far out"" I told her the date after she couldt find it!!

So heres hopeing I get better than the $207 rate she said she was seeing.

...Joan.

I'm so glad the popularity is moving away from the Holiday Inn.

Not that I have a problem with the hotel but they either need to step up their game to justify the price or lower their price.

Lower their price? Doubtful. BOLD PREDICTION in the near future: They offer an airport shuttle.

Edited by miamiyogi

ok, so update. Not so happy with their PR. Never did get a call back re the price. So called hotel today , asked to speak to manager, who was not expected for 15 mins, left voice mail. She has not returned my call in over 2hrs!!! All I wanted was to know if I could have the cheaper rate, thats all

the banner had no date expiry up until yesterday, now when I went on line , CC sp says not sp for my dates. so why not put an expiry date so as not to waste everyones time. Got that off my chest!!!!!