Help with interior cabin selection on Volendam

ceegarden

Thanks to all the helpers on this board. I have received so much great information in the past.

I'm looking at a collector's cruise on the Volendam and would appreciate any advice on the stateroom due to the length of the cruise.:) I'm trying to choose between 2527 (fore) and 2688 (aft). Both of the cabins are on the main deck. I guess I'm concerned about vibration in the aft cabin and and movement in the fore cabin. I also like my stateroom cool, so good air conditioning is needed.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

We like the interior cabins of Volendam size ships, however our choice would be more midship. DW has a little problem with motion and locating near midship, along with medication the ship will provide and green apples (yes they do help) she is able to enjoy all the 19 cruises we have been on. We have a cabin on the lower promenade on the Volendam this Sept. (3375).

My sister-in-law and her husband also liked their inside stateroom on the Lower Promenade deck of Volendam this Spring. I did take photos and they are on Halfacts.com. They had easy access to the outside - it's like having a veranda! They were a little forward, but had no problems with the movement of the ship.