Coffee Card

piggybabymcpig

We are on a 9 day Caribbean Sampler which is also sold as a B2B. If I purchase a coffee card, does it include brewed coffee for the full 9 days or is it only good for the first part of the cruise and a new coffee card needed for the second part of the cruise? Thanks!

When you purchase the card they put the voyage number on it. The second part of your cruise will have a different voyage number and you probably will not be able to use it for free brewed coffee.

The unused punches are good on any ship until they're gone. The only thing you don't get is the free brewed coffee. Sometimes they don't put a voyage number on them-just depends.

Some B2B voyages have different numbers from the actual voyage. Depending on the coffee people might not put a number of they know your on a B2B voyage . When you buy the card mention your on a B2B. If you preorder a card , they usualy don't put a voyage number one. I always purchase my cards thru my TA or PVP.

When you purchase the card they put the voyage number on it. The second part of your cruise will have a different voyage number and you probably will not be able to use it for free brewed coffee.

If there's one voyage number for the Sampler, then it should be good for both legs. If there are 2 voyage numbers, then you probably can't use the card from the first leg on the second (assuming the IC staff checks).

If its the latter, I would probably just use any remaining punches for the brewed coffee on the second leg rather than dropping an additional $33 for 4/5 days worth of brewed coffee (or just buy the coffee a la carte).

We booked a 14 day AK last year. It was also sold as 2 cruises. I asked before buying if we would have a problem with the brewed coffee, they said no problem. There wasn't a voyage number on the card, just ship name. It was on the Island. When purchasing ask and you should have no problem.

If there's one voyage number for the Sampler, then it should be good for both legs. If there are 2 voyage numbers, then you probably can't use the card from the first leg on the second (assuming the IC staff checks).

If its the latter, I would probably just use any remaining punches for the brewed coffee on the second leg rather than dropping an additional $33 for 4/5 days worth of brewed coffee (or just buy the coffee a la carte).

We were on a 14 day AK cruise last summer. It had its own voyage number, however, when on board our cruise cards for each leg were that voyage number. We were able to use the card for both legs, but when I saw that the initial cruise card was good for only the first 7 days, I asked at the cafe and was told no problem and they did not put the voyage number on the card. This was on the Island Princess.

We were on a 14 day AK cruise last summer. It had its own voyage number, however, when on board our cruise cards for each leg were that voyage number. We were able to use the card for both legs, but when I saw that the initial cruise card was good for only the first 7 days, I asked at the cafe and was told no problem and they did not put the voyage number on the card. This was on the Island Princess.

Right. If you ask, they probably wont be sticklers. My wife and I each got cards, and after the first couple of days, we had no problem with just one of us getting 2 coffees as they knew we both had cards.

Was on a B2B on the Crown in November and when I purchased the coffee card I told the employee I would be on the ship for 2 weeks and he did not mark the back. The IC Employees got to know me after a couple days and did not ask to see the card again and even new I wanted a decaf coffee in a to go cup. Great service from the IC crew.

same for us on the 2 Emerald B2B's last Feb. After a few days the IC servers knew us and would have the coffees going for us without even asking! No problems on either leg about ordering the brewed on the same card.