Almost 3 Year old and Splash Academy

Hello Everyone - I'd appreciate any and all answers - even if its just speculative! :) Although concrete info is the best.

We (Husband and I) are hoping to travel end of month on the Breakaway (our only window/time alignment for 2014) with my good friend (single mother) and her almost 3 year old son (he'll be 3 in July).

He is fully potty-trained. Has anyone had any experience with them being somewhat flexible at Splash Academy on age limits? He's very tall for his age and very advanced linguistically, so there are no concerns with putting him with older kids.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Yes - I have done lots of searching - but not too much information up to date.

Unfortunately, the previous posters are correct. We actually waited an extra couple of months because my youngest just turned 3 (and we leave in a few weeks) so that he could participate in Splash with his brother because they never make exceptions to the 3yr old cutoff for any reason. A bummer I know.

Hello Everyone - I'd appreciate any and all answers - even if its just speculative! :) Although concrete info is the best.

We (Husband and I) are hoping to travel end of month on the Breakaway (our only window/time alignment for 2014) with my good friend (single mother) and her almost 3 year old son (he'll be 3 in July).

He is fully potty-trained. Has anyone had any experience with them being somewhat flexible at Splash Academy on age limits? He's very tall for his age and very advanced linguistically, so there are no concerns with putting him with older kids.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Yes - I have done lots of searching - but not too much information up to date.

No. Speculation is not necessary. It won't be allowed. Sorry.

Edited by SissasMomE