Coffee onboard

disgirl

Thanks so much. I don't drink it but my boyfriend does. We were on Princess last week and got him a coffee card so he could enjoy the brewed. We are on Celebrity in 4 weeks today. I wanted to find out for him. :)

The coffee included is brewed and the taste varies on where you get it.

The coffee that you pay for is Espresso based. It is Americano that is a few shots of espresso with hot water added.

There is no coffee card but you can get various drink packages that include it.

I have found that it is better to get the coffee to go in the coffee shop than to order it in the dining room. The to go cup contains 2 1/2 times the size of the cup in the dining room. I know this because I would take a to go cup into the dining room and then fill the regular cup to drink out of. The price is the same but there are no refills. If you have a drink package it doesn't matter but the service for coffee in the dining rooms is very slow.

Thanks so much. I don't drink it but my boyfriend does. We were on Princess last week and got him a coffee card so he could enjoy the brewed. We are on Celebrity in 4 weeks today. I wanted to find out for him. :)

I just sailed princess. I think both lines specialty coffees are equal. We loved hanging out at Cafe Al Bacio on the Equinox.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on Solstice recently...

The coffee in the machines in the Ocean View Cafe was undrinkable. I was having tea in the mornings with breakfast.

The (percolated) coffee in the main dining room was just drinkable, so again, I usually had tea.

The (expresso) coffee that you paid for in Cafe al Baccio and the Passport Bar was drinkable, apart from the taste of UHT milk

Also on Solstice recently...loved the Cafe Al Bacio skinny lattes and white choc mochas. Take-away coffees with pastries were a perfect treat to enjoy on our balcony. Always have UHT milk at home, so no taste issues like the previous poster.