Liberty of the seas with a 20 year old

I´m wondering if there´s a specific place in the ship where kids aged between 19 and 21 meet, as they cannot use the teen club.I´ve been told they hang around the teen club, don´t know if it´s true. Travelling with a 20 year old who wants to meet kids his own age

I traveled on the Oasis a few years back with extended and immediate family when I was 19. Was too old to hang out with my 14-17 year old cousins and too young to hang out with my 21+ family >.> Thankfully I'm in the latter category for my allure cruise this Sunday!

On some of the big ship they now do an 18-20+ group that has some activities during the week. I was 21 on allure but was just with my mother so i was glad to have that group to meet people. You may want to check when you get on whether they have one for your sailing.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app

I was going to suggest the sports court as well but, seriously, what is the big difference between 20 and 21? You can go to all the same venues just can't have alcohol in your drinks. Trust me, it can be done. Have fun.