Entering Reservations on Celebrity site

ETski

Just wondering if you booked from a TA do you have to enter your reservation on the Celebrity site. I recently booked 2 cruises and logged in to the site. It said no cruises booked.

Just wondering if you booked from a TA do you have to enter your reservation on the Celebrity site. I recently booked 2 cruises and logged in to the site. It said no cruises booked.

Hi ETski,

As Yvrcruiser mentioned, you must enter each cruise manually into your "My Celebrity" section. What's required, is your booking number, last name, ship and sailing date. It's a relatively easy process.

I hope this helps, and enjoy your cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

Hmmm.. very interesting

I booked my December Cruise on Solstice with my Aust. On Line TA

As soon as my deposit was paid and acknowledged my booking appeared on the Celebrity Web Site.

I know some conditions are different for US bookings, especially with deposits and cancellations, so perhaps its different with the interaction between TAs and the Celebrity website (or at least their computer system) for us Ozzies

cheers

Edited by Flipper133

Hmmm.. very interesting

I booked my December Cruise on Solstice with my Aust. On Line TA

As soon as my deposit was paid and acknowledged my booking appeared on the Celebrity Web Site.

I know some conditions are different for US bookings, especially with deposits and cancellations, so perhaps its different with the interaction between TAs and the Celebrity website (or at least their computer system) for us Ozzies

cheers

Here in the US if you book with a TA on Celebrity & Royal Caribbean you have to enter the information as Host Andy stated for it to appear on their websites for you to see and start online check-in.