Online Dynamic Dining Reservations Open for Quantum!!!

Has anyone seen any entertainment options?

I saw that kids under 12 will be discounted..Yeah!!! I love that, not sure if everyone else will. Since kids have never been really encouraged to go to the specially restaurants on RCCL.

Booked Wonderland for the first night should get 20% back in OBC that's cool...Kids are going to flip.

I booked 4 other free ones too want to leave some openings for options after I get a entertainment schedule. Weird to book almost a year out.

Very slow.

Not working for me now.

Won't let me add another booking to the dining reservation.

Just called and she said you shouldn't be able to do it yet. Looks like it's working again.

So you may just be lucky if you're getting through.

Edited by marci22

Very slow and it keeps telling me that the credit card I am using isn't good. Two different cards were attempted to be used.

Also, it looks like I can link my friend's reservation. However when I get to the end, POOF, they are gone.

Very slow and it keeps telling me that the credit card I am using isn't good. Two different cards were attempted to be used.

Also, it looks like I can link my friend's reservation. However when I get to the end, POOF, they are gone.

After you link and the boxes with the names comes up, click on each box holding the names. The perimeter should turn dark blue.

Then click on 'add guests' before clicking on 'continue'.

Edited by marci22

It gave me an error on my credit card when I entered my apartment number and street address on one line. I changed the Apt # to line Address Line 2 and it worked. The error it gave was that the address was too long. *Shrug*

Edited by JemzRoo

If you can't schedule entertainment what's the point of scheduling dining?

It's not ready.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...dining_options

The ship dining information even lists Main Dining Room

Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and extraordinary personal service from a dedicated wait staff. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with two seatings nightly, or choose My Time Dining.

Does this mean traditional dining is back?

Mamma Mia is at 2 pm and 8:30 PM on sea days so far. When available on port days would be 8:30.

Comedy shows are at 7PM and 9 PM for 45 minutes.

Guest performers are showing 7:30 / 8:30 and 10:30 for 45 minute shows

TWO70 late shows are at 8:30 and 10:30 PM every night. System allows 2 bookings for me at least.

Variety Show is not up for us on Maiden voyage yet.

This is what I got at the start of Day 1:

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

As far as I have understood Dynamic Dining opens for all sailings on May 15th.

This is for the dinner hour only and online booking has not opened up for specialty lunch time dining.

I am on the Maiden TA and all shows are open for us except for the Variety Show. Not all times are open for us yet.

RCI have not given exact dates yet for complete Entertainment booking prior to sailing.

Here's my comments that I wrote on another thread.

This dynamic dining process is a disaster. My cruise is Feb. 2, 2016 and was trying to get a 6pm for the complementary dining venues and system tells me that no time is available and to check on-board. Called the DD # and the rep. was wonderful and was able to get the earliest time available of 6:45pm. A couple of nites at Grande and Silk got 5:45pm. Tried to get Jamie's for any of the 11 nites of cruising, and the earliest available is 8:30pm--that's nuts! What galls me is that I e-mailed RCCL dining on April 9, with a request to open our reservations prior to May 15th as my spouse is diabetic and was told "don't worry you should have no problem with the early times." As the saying goes, if someone says not to worry, then you should be really really worried.

I'm so disappointed in this process and probably will never sail on a ship that has DD.