Ferry/Bus Tickets at Dockyard Yet??

oneplustwins

I have read that the Ticket Booklets (15 for $30) are not available at the Dockyard yet. Anyone recently back from Bermuda who can verify if the ticket booklets are for sale right now, or if you can only buy the multi-day passes instead? Thanks!!

Yes, we bought our ferry/bus passes for $35 apiece right after we got off the ship. It couldn't have been easier.

We used the ferry round-trip about four times and took one bus trip, so I suspect we might have saved if we'd bought our tickets individually. But the passes were so easy, and they certainly saved us time and effort.

Yes, we bought our ferry/bus passes for $35 apiece right after we got off the ship. It couldn't have been easier.

We used the ferry round-trip about four times and took one bus trip, so I suspect we might have saved if we'd bought our tickets individually. But the passes were so easy, and they certainly saved us time and effort.

Thanks for the info and updated pricing. However, I too would love to know about the ticket booklet option vs. the multi-day pass - we're leaving this Friday and have posted elsewhere looking for this information but no replies/updates.

Anyone out there observe that the ticket booklets were available for purchase at the Dockyard at this point in the season???

Sorry -- I misunderstood the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's OK -will go with the flow for the passes. Glad you had a great time!! Happy to say I'm next- woo hoo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have read that the Ticket Booklets (15 for $30) are not available at the Dockyard yet. Anyone recently back from Bermuda who can verify if the ticket booklets are for sale right now, or if you can only buy the multi-day passes instead? Thanks!!

If the booklet of tickets is not available at the Dockyard, you could take the ferry to Hamilton and walk to the Department of Public Transportation (DPT) Central Terminal on Washington St., and buy the tickets there. If you are really lucky, the tickets may be available at the Visitor Information Center at the Hamilton ferry terminal.

Depending how your day is planned, it could cost you round trip ferry fare, and 1½ hours of your time.

SBtS

I've heard they are selling the tokens for $4 at the dockyard, I counted up my schedule and we are only taking bus and/or ferry transportation 6 times so I'm thiking six tokens for $24 is the best option financially to avoid wasting time hunting down the tickets!!!

No, I'm not interested in the $35 passes. I want the $15 for 30 TICKETS. The passes area available at the dockyard year round, but the tickets are seasonal and might not be available yet.

Let us know if you find any books of 30 tickets for $15.

The normal package is 15 tickets for $30

I was also hoping to get the booklet of tickets at the dockyard, as that will best fit our needs. I've seen conflicting things, one said they were not available at the dock this past week and another said you can get them at the hut at teh dorckyard. If anyone finds out for sure, please post!! I sail May 25.

Also, do we need cash for tickets/passes or will they take a card?

thanks!!

deb

I was also hoping to get the booklet of tickets at the dockyard, as that will best fit our needs. I've seen conflicting things, one said they were not available at the dock this past week and another said you can get them at the hut at teh dorckyard. If anyone finds out for sure, please post!! I sail May 25.

Also, do we need cash for tickets/passes or will they take a card?

thanks!!

deb

Cash.

I just got back from Bermuda and you will not be able to buy the 15 tickets for $30 at the Dockyard. I tried asking at 3 different places and was told that they didn't sell the tickets. I was able to buy the tickets at the Hamilton Ferry Terminal in CASH.

I just got back from Bermuda and you will not be able to buy the 15 tickets for $30 at the Dockyard. I tried asking at 3 different places and was told that they didn't sell the tickets. I was able to buy the tickets at the Hamilton Ferry Terminal in CASH.

Thanks for the info. Did you just buy a token at the Dockyard to get to Hamilton?

Thanks for the info. Did you just buy a token at the Dockyard to get to Hamilton?

Since it was my first time in Bermuda, I decided to do a taxi tour with NCL and was dropped off in Hamilton to buy the tickets. It wasn't worth it to buy the day passes and the tickets were a better cost option.

I would suggest getting a token to take the ferry to Hamilton to buy the tickets if it is more cost effective for you than the day passes.

Good thing about intl dialing at work!

Anyway, the 15 tickets for $30 are NOT available at the dockyard. You have to buy a $4 token to take the ferry to Hamilton in order to purchase booklets.

I'm currently trying to decide what makes the most sense. We're 4 adults and 1 child. I want to go to Hamilton the first night we get there for Habour nights. We will also be going to the beaches a lot, but the van shuttles may be more cost effective. Or should we each pay $25 or $35 for the unlimited passes???

Can someone confirm tickets are still available for sale in St. George? My last set was bought at st george and we plan to go there the first day via ferry.

Thank you!

OBTAINING TOKENS, TICKETS, AND PASSES: Tokens, Tickets, and Transportation Passes are available from the DPT Central Terminal on Washington Street, in Hamilton. Tokens and Transportation Passes are also available at many hotels and guest houses, and from the Visitors Information Centre. Tickets, and Adult Passes are available at many sub-post offices. The Central Terminal hours of operation are 7:15am-7:00pm on Monday to Friday, 8:00am-6:30pm on Saturday, and 8:30am-5:30pm on Sundays and Holidays. The DPT Headquarters hours of operation are 8:45am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Contact the Department of Public Transportation (DPT) at 292-3851 for additional information.

Good thing about intl dialing at work!

Anyway, the 15 tickets for $30 are NOT available at the dockyard. You have to buy a $4 token to take the ferry to Hamilton in order to purchase booklets.

I'm currently trying to decide what makes the most sense. We're 4 adults and 1 child. I want to go to Hamilton the first night we get there for Habour nights. We will also be going to the beaches a lot, but the van shuttles may be more cost effective. Or should we each pay $25 or $35 for the unlimited passes???

Thank you for calling them. Last year we bought the 15 for $30 at the dock - guess we will have to make a ferry ride on the first morning. :p

We have used the book of tickets and the passes. If first time, I would go with the passes which would give more flexibility (2 day if going to stay close to dockyard on last day and 3 day pass if going to leave the dockyard on the last day)

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if someone could clarify if the tickets are available at the Dockyard seasonally, or if they are NEVER available at the Dockyard?

We are leaving for Bermuda on July 13, 2014 and I was wondering if the 15 ticket booklets would be sold at the Vistors center at the Dockyard at that time.

I was wondering if someone could clarify if the tickets are available at the Dockyard seasonally, or if they are NEVER available at the Dockyard?

We are leaving for Bermuda on July 13, 2014 and I was wondering if the 15 ticket booklets would be sold at the Vistors center at the Dockyard at that time.

I have not heard od anyone buying at the Dockyard this season. Last year they were sold at the stand between the two docks.

Hi

What type of unlimited pass do they sell at the dockyard and how much does it cost?

We will be in Bermuda for 2 days and am wondering if there is a 2 day pass that allows us to ride the busses/ferries as much as we want. How much does it cost?

Thank you

Noreen

Hi

What type of unlimited pass do they sell at the dockyard and how much does it cost?

We will be in Bermuda for 2 days and am wondering if there is a 2 day pass that allows us to ride the busses/ferries as much as we want. How much does it cost?

Thank you

Noreen

They sell one day pass for $15, two day for $25, and three day for $35. You must have CASH, no credit or debit cards. I understand they are also selling token for $4 each. One token is one ride. DH and I have used the passes. They work great. Children under 16, I believe, or half price.

They sell one day pass for $15, two day for $25, and three day for $35. You must have CASH, no credit or debit cards. I understand they are also selling token for $4 each. One token is one ride. DH and I have used the passes. They work great. Children under 16, I believe, or half price.

I'm getting confused and just want to double check. I can buy a three day pass just outside the ship as long as I have cash? No need to ride into Hamilton.