Obsessed before Cruise

I am obsessed with Cruise Critic and planning my upcoming cruise.

When I am at work I can't wait to get home and log in to cruise critic.

Is anyone else as obsessed as I am?

Probably. In any case I get accused of it often enough by my GF. :D

There are worse addictions after all.

Why not log into Cruise Critic at work too?

Naughty Bob ;)

A friend from a previous cruise shared her log-in with her husband. Shortly before the cruise the roll call got very busy and she ticked the box to get alerts when somebody posted.........forgetting that it was linked to her husband's work e-mail. He got in to work on a Monday morning to be greeted by IT security wanting to know why he had received more than 200 e-mails from Cruise Critic over the weekend :p:D:p he wasn't happy when he got home lol.

Gill

naughty bob ;)

a friend from a previous cruise shared her log-in with her husband. Shortly before the cruise the roll call got very busy and she ticked the box to get alerts when somebody posted.........forgetting that it was linked to her husband's work e-mail. He got in to work on a monday morning to be greeted by it security wanting to know why he had received more than 200 e-mails from cruise critic over the weekend :p:d:p he wasn't happy when he got home lol.

Gill

Whoops!!!

:D

Bob - If I started logging into cruise critic at work I might not get my job done and not sure what my boss would say. :) I can't believe how anxious I am to get home and log in.

Gill - That's hilarious! :D

Edited by taylortime05

My friend and I were just saying this the other day. We are planning an intervention. We thought a cruise would be a good venue. You in?

Have you searched for your ship on You Tube yet and watched other people's cruise vacation videos multiple times? There just may be some ship tour videos out there. Not that I would do something like this...just saying. :o

Yes, I believe it is more commonly known as OCD (Obsessive Cruise Disorder).. the only cure is to go onto another cruise .... (shamelessly stolen from a fellow OCD'er on CC)

Like i do :P ... not even planning an upcoming cruise but I feel i will be very well prepared next time we book .. spending countless hours on here ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

DH joined CC just so he could ask this same question only it was about ME being obsessed! He was sure he would get comments saying it was NOT normal behavior! What he got was most everyone admitting to their "OCD"! (Thanks for that, Valiamo!)

I check prices every day and read CC to find out what's going on except 2wks ago when DH was in the hospital I didn't have the energy:( And yes, I have been on YouTube to look for videos about the ship/cabins with DH & DS standing by rolling their eyes:rolleyes:

Obsessive? Nah:eek:

Have to confess I believe I have an addiction!

Have you searched for your ship on You Tube yet and watched other people's cruise vacation videos multiple times? There just may be some ship tour videos out there. Not that I would do something like this...just saying. :o

I haven't looked for the you tube videos yet, but I think I will look tomorrow. Thanks for the idea. :)

Just look at the number of our posts and see how obsessed we are. And for every post I have there are probably 10 threads I opened to read but didn't respond to.

Yes, I believe it is more commonly known as OCD (Obsessive Cruise Disorder).. the only cure is to go onto another cruise .... (shamelessly stolen from a fellow OCD'er on CC)

At least now I know my diagnosis - OCD. I am glad I am with such good company. :)

At least now I know my diagnosis - OCD. I am glad I am with such good company. :)

Sad part is that OCD leads to PCD (Post Cruise Depression).

Only way to cure the PCD is to let the OCD book another cruise and it starts all over again!

Yes. The Cruise Critic page is up all day in my office. I never get tired of checking for mew threads, particularly on Royal Caribbean.

Ok I am beyond obsessed- I don't need to log on during work since I have the CC app on my phone.... and yes I look at it all. Day. Long.

I just got back from my first cruise last weekend. I am so thankful for CC, it's where I got all of my cruising info. I had no idea cruising was so involved.

Round 2 will be the Allure Nov 9th! Just booked it last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums