Just booked dining and entertainment

ksg

Modify reservation does not work. Get to the time selection, pick it, choose accept, says thank you. So all is good right? Nope, the new reservation does not show up in order histor or on the calendar, only the old one. Tried again with a different date, and same process except now it asks for a credit card, crazy if they think I am entering a credit card even though the balance says $0. This just stinks.

There is one other possibility why there are not more times. In order for dd to work they have to fill all the times and all the restaurants. If some times and some restaurants are less popular they can stop putting out the more popular ones and just put out the less popular until they fill up to the same point as the popular ones. Once everything is even again you can release more times. People with reservations will only change if they get a better time but aren't always checking and most will just keep what they have. So I plan on at least once a week just checking back but I only have myself and DH. If I had large party I would call, plead and especially if I were diamond or above ask to be wait listed. Isn't one of the benefits suppose to be priority wait list for dining? I think a lot of this will get worked out so the later the sailing the better it will be. I figure it will probably be perfected by the time quantum leaves.

I also read somewhere people who had MTD and couldn't get reservations together split and took 2 reservations 15 minutes apart and then showed up together at the earlier one and explained and were accommodated.

I will NEVER do this again as vacations are not suppose to be this stressful.

Also right now nobody knows the no show rate. Like airlines figure they can overbook by 10%. I think Nov sailings will be tough better in dec and much better by Jan.

So remember you can cancel up until final payment.

There is one other possibility why there are not more times. In order for dd to work they have to fill all the times and all the restaurants. If some times and some restaurants are less popular they can stop putting out the more popular ones and just put out the less popular until they fill up to the same point as the popular ones. Once everything is even again you can release more times. People with reservations will only change if they get a better time but aren't always checking and most will just keep what they have. So I plan on at least once a week just checking back but I only have myself and DH. If I had large party I would call, plead and especially if I were diamond or above ask to be wait listed. Isn't one of the benefits suppose to be priority wait list for dining? I think a lot of this will get worked out so the later the sailing the better it will be. I figure it will probably be perfected by the time quantum leaves. ...

That would require Royal Caribbean to have a competent IT department. We know that's not the case. I was told that 80% of all reservations are available to book online, 20% are held back for booking onboard, and at this moment no other reservations are being held back for another date. This is it.

Finally got all dining booked but had to call in. Sat on hold for about 15 minutes but put it on speaker so could work while I waited. I really feel sorry for the staff answering the phone.

And I don't think this is a good way to start planning a vacation. Hopefully the kinks will get worked out before I book all the meals for the Anthem.

Accidently ended up with two nights in a row at the Chic but decided, fine, I can tolerate that - I'm not calling to adjust it again.

Unfortunately, not able to book entertainment though. We just want Mamma Mia - I've seen the stage play but DH has only seen the movie so wants to see it live. Sigh.

After an hour of trying to work through their new system, I finally got all my dining selected and it won't accept any credit card that I have. I don't know why - they all work, but getting an error that my credit card cannot be processed. Tried entering same card 3 times, "not able to process" and then tried a different card twice and got the same message...

Oh and by the way... I am entering my credit card information and my balance is ZERO!!! So it won't accept my card for a 0-cost transaction.

RCCL - if you are reading... THIS SYSTEM IS HORRIBLE!

I booked all my nights on one cruise myself, the other day. Night 3 was not showing (and still isn't) so I didn't book that.

I booked all free places, and I did not enter a cc number, I just hit the submit button. All of the times I booked are showing on my calendar.

Of course today I cannot book anything.

Edited by marci22

Someone just posted on FB that they have been on the phone with CS for over 4 hours trying to get their reservations sorted out.

Looks like they are answering all questions except DD questions.

Edited by marci22

I booked all my nights on one cruise myself, the other day. Night 3 was not showing (and still isn't) so I didn't book that.

I booked all free places, and I did not enter a cc number, I just hit the submit button. All of the times I booked are showing on my calendar.

Of course today I cannot book anything.

Okay... So I tried adding Jamie's which is a pay-for restaurant, and when I entered - yet a 3rd, different credit card, still not accepting my card. Then when I removed the pay-for venue, back to a ZERO-cost transaction, it allows me to pass through without entering a credit card, but still gives me a message that the credit card information could not be processes.

My original opinion still stands, this system totally stinks! AND regardless of what they say, it is NOT working properly, even though today is May 15th.

Okay... So I tried adding Jamie's which is a pay-for restaurant, and when I entered - yet a 3rd, different credit card, still not accepting my card. Then when I removed the pay-for venue, back to a ZERO-cost transaction, it allows me to pass through without entering a credit card, but still gives me a message that the credit card information could not be processes.

My original opinion still stands, this system totally stinks! AND regardless of what they say, it is NOT working properly, even though today is May 15th.

WHAT THE HECK??? So I got completely kicked out and logged off of RCCL's site... I went back in and inexplicably I have 'PURCHASED' next to every reservation on every night in my Full Calendar on the Cruise Planner. No confirmation e-mail, no message on the reservation, but everything is there in the calendar. So, this begs the question... do I really have Dynamic Dining reservations on Quantum???

FYI I was able to book all of my entertainment and dining for my 11 night December 1, 2014 Quantum trip. I was getting frustrated at first, until I put together the following sheet.

I thought others could benefit from my experience. First we decided on which restaurants we wanted to try. We decided we didn’t want to try Silk, wanted to try Jamie’s Italian one night and the rest Complimentary. We originally thought we would forgo the formal Grande Restaurant, so we could pack less, but decided we liked the selections, and needed more than two restaurants. I put this together just ½ hour after they opened booking on May 15th. A lot of times were already not available. Maybe everything isn’t being made available all at once.

First I went into the Entertainment selection; Mamma Mia. The Comedy Show, Sonic Odyssey, and 3 separate Guest Entertainer choices were available for the 11 night cruise. So, only 6 of the 11 nights are currently available to reserve. I went into each choice, and 3 drop down boxes, with the number of guests, dates, and times came up. I entered 2 guests and went though each date listing the times that were available.

Then I looked at the restaurant options. I selected one restaurant. The system took 30-60 seconds to bring up both of our names. I selected both names and it took a minute or two to bring up drop down boxes with the available dates and times. I selected the first day, went to the time drop down box and noted the times. I didn’t select a time, but went back and selected the next day, and noted the times again, and so on until I completed listing all of the dates and times for that restaurant. I originally tried to book one day at a time, but this required waiting for the system to refresh every time I selected a different restaurant. Selecting the restaurant first and then looking through the dates and times didn’t require going back to refresh the list and didn’t take that long.

Once I had the list, it was easier to select the shows we wanted, and them look at what restaurant options were available.

Then I had to go back in and make each individual reservation. Each reservation had to take a minute or two to refresh between each of the six or seven screens for each reservation. I made the entertainment first, then because Jamie’s had the fewest selections, booked this next, having to enter my credit card information and all of my personal information that should have already been tied to my reservation, such as name, address, phone, email etc. Then I booked the other restaurants. I opened a separate tab with “My Calendar” open. Even though there is no charge for the complementary, you have to select the credit card option each time. Luckily, because it is no charge, you don’t have to enter all the personal information each time. I few time I received an error about the credit card, but when I refreshed the “My Calendar” tab the reservation was listed. Go figure. Also, when I went to book, one of the times for one of the restaurants was no longer available, so if there is something you really want, I guess you need to book it when you see it.

So.. I started at 11:20 pm Central Time, and despite what I thought was a pretty organized approach, didn’t finish until almost 1:30 am, more than two hours later.

Granted it did take me some time to figure out that I needed this listing, and to get all of the dates and times for one event.

It took about 5-10 minutes per reservation, because of the 6-7 screens per reservation, and I had 11 dining, and 6 entertainment reservations to make.

This is one of the longer cruises, so the shorter cruises would be quicker.

But, I really can’t see a lot of people willing to go through this. I bet many will wait until they are onboard. Only time will tell how successful this is.

Since we are on one of the first cruises, I tried to book the earliest time entertainment (but not the afternoon performances), so we weren’t rushed through dinner.

We have cruised on the Oasis class ships a few times, and have always tried to pre-book entertainment. Although it is convenient to know a seat should be available if you get to the show 15-20 minutes before the reserved show, we also never had a problem going to a different performance with the exception of the limited seating comedy show. However dining is a little more tricky. With reservations every 15 minutes, I wonder how much time they are allowing before the second seating of guests.

Location . | Day ## | For | Venue ------- | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Jersey | Day 01 | 2.5 | Mamma Mia --- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | 5:45 | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | 8:00 | 8:30 | 8:45 | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | 8:45 | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruising . | Day 02 | 2.5 | Mamma Mia --- | 2:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | 6:00 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 03 | 45m | Comedy Show - | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

San Juan . | Day 04 | ... | Entertainment | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | 6:00 | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:30 | ....

St Maarten | Day 05 | 45m | Guest Perf #1 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | 7:00 | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Martinique | Day 06 | 45m | Guest Perf #1 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Barbados . | Day 07 | 45m | Guest Perf #2 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

St Kitts . | Day 08 | ... | Entertainment | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 09 | 45m | Sonic Odyssey | .... | 5:30 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | 7:00 | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 10 | 45m | Sonic Odyssey | 2:00 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | ....

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 11 | 45m | Guest Perf #3 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:30 | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Hope this helps others.

:mad:After nearly a total of 5 hours on the phone:eek: we have nearly but not quite got all of or dynamic dining disaster booked for our 11 night cruise 3 couples linked how ever most of the times we wanted we couldn't get and were still working on 2 nights so all in all RCI have reached expectations they really haven't a clue what's going on but they assure us we will all be sat at the same table lol. All I can say is we will be sat at the same table but it might be in the windjammer:D

at least when it goes to its new home in Asia booking a possible 14 Chinese restaurants shouldn't be a problem lol :rolleyes:

FYI I was able to book all of my entertainment and dining for my 11 night December 1, 2014 Quantum trip. I was getting frustrated at first, until I put together the following sheet.

I thought others could benefit from my experience. First we decided on which restaurants we wanted to try. We decided we didn’t want to try Silk, wanted to try Jamie’s Italian one night and the rest Complimentary. We originally thought we would forgo the formal Grande Restaurant, so we could pack less, but decided we liked the selections, and needed more than two restaurants. I put this together just ½ hour after they opened booking on May 15th. A lot of times were already not available. Maybe everything isn’t being made available all at once.

First I went into the Entertainment selection; Mamma Mia. The Comedy Show, Sonic Odyssey, and 3 separate Guest Entertainer choices were available for the 11 night cruise. So, only 6 of the 11 nights are currently available to reserve. I went into each choice, and 3 drop down boxes, with the number of guests, dates, and times came up. I entered 2 guests and went though each date listing the times that were available.

Then I looked at the restaurant options. I selected one restaurant. The system took 30-60 seconds to bring up both of our names. I selected both names and it took a minute or two to bring up drop down boxes with the available dates and times. I selected the first day, went to the time drop down box and noted the times. I didn’t select a time, but went back and selected the next day, and noted the times again, and so on until I completed listing all of the dates and times for that restaurant. I originally tried to book one day at a time, but this required waiting for the system to refresh every time I selected a different restaurant. Selecting the restaurant first and then looking through the dates and times didn’t require going back to refresh the list and didn’t take that long.

Once I had the list, it was easier to select the shows we wanted, and them look at what restaurant options were available.

Then I had to go back in and make each individual reservation. Each reservation had to take a minute or two to refresh between each of the six or seven screens for each reservation. I made the entertainment first, then because Jamie’s had the fewest selections, booked this next, having to enter my credit card information and all of my personal information that should have already been tied to my reservation, such as name, address, phone, email etc. Then I booked the other restaurants. I opened a separate tab with “My Calendar” open. Even though there is no charge for the complementary, you have to select the credit card option each time. Luckily, because it is no charge, you don’t have to enter all the personal information each time. I few time I received an error about the credit card, but when I refreshed the “My Calendar” tab the reservation was listed. Go figure. Also, when I went to book, one of the times for one of the restaurants was no longer available, so if there is something you really want, I guess you need to book it when you see it.

So.. I started at 11:20 pm Central Time, and despite what I thought was a pretty organized approach, didn’t finish until almost 1:30 am, more than two hours later.

Granted it did take me some time to figure out that I needed this listing, and to get all of the dates and times for one event.

It took about 5-10 minutes per reservation, because of the 6-7 screens per reservation, and I had 11 dining, and 6 entertainment reservations to make.

This is one of the longer cruises, so the shorter cruises would be quicker.

But, I really can’t see a lot of people willing to go through this. I bet many will wait until they are onboard. Only time will tell how successful this is.

Since we are on one of the first cruises, I tried to book the earliest time entertainment (but not the afternoon performances), so we weren’t rushed through dinner.

We have cruised on the Oasis class ships a few times, and have always tried to pre-book entertainment. Although it is convenient to know a seat should be available if you get to the show 15-20 minutes before the reserved show, we also never had a problem going to a different performance with the exception of the limited seating comedy show. However dining is a little more tricky. With reservations every 15 minutes, I wonder how much time they are allowing before the second seating of guests.

Location . | Day ## | For | Venue ------- | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time | Time

New Jersey | Day 01 | 2.5 | Mamma Mia --- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | 5:45 | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | 8:00 | 8:30 | 8:45 | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

New Jersey | Day 01 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | 8:45 | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 02 | 2.5 | Mamma Mia --- | 2:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss | ssss

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | 6:00 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 02 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 03 | 45m | Comedy Show - | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 03 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

San Juan . | Day 04 | ... | Entertainment | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | 6:00 | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

San Juan . | Day 04 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:30 | ....

St Maarten | Day 05 | 45m | Guest Perf #1 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | 7:00 | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Maarten | Day 05 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Martinique | Day 06 | 45m | Guest Perf #1 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Martinique | Day 06 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Barbados . | Day 07 | 45m | Guest Perf #2 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Barbados . | Day 07 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

St Kitts . | Day 08 | ... | Entertainment | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

St Kitts . | Day 08 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 09 | 45m | Sonic Odyssey | .... | 5:30 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | ....

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | 7:00 | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 09 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 10 | 45m | Sonic Odyssey | 2:00 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 8:30 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | ....

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 6:45 | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 10 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Cruising . | Day 11 | 45m | Guest Perf #3 | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:00 | ssss | ssss | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | ssss | ssss | ....

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | American Icon | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | .... | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | Chic -------- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | .... | 7:45 | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | The Grande -- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:15 | 7:30 | .... | 8:00 | .... | .... | 9:00 | 9:15 | 9:30 | 9:45

Cruising . | Day 11 | Din | Jamie's Ital- | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | .... | 7:30 | .... | .... | 8:30 | 8:45 | .... | 9:15 | 9:30 | ....

Hope this helps others.

This assumes that we are able to get to make the reservations, except that a message comes up and tells me to book on board. You must be very lucky or lying as the RCL agents has been telling some callers.

Ps. I've been dealing with a DD agent to see if she could get me better time slots and she e-mailed me about an hour ago telling me that they are having the same problems as the rest of us. Those individuals in IT should get a huge raise. LOL

rakes5, I want to thank you so much for all the hard work you put into your post. We don't cruise until Feb 2 and the entertainment is not up yet so we can not see the days and times.

I was able to book all my restaurants and it looks like we will have to go to the afternoon entertainment. You listed Mama Mia and Sonic Odyssey. I hear there is also a show called Starwater. Did they list it or could that show possibly be the Odyssey show?

Thanks again.

rakes5, I want to thank you so much for all the hard work you put into your post. We don't cruise until Feb 2 and the entertainment is not up yet so we can not see the days and times.

I was able to book all my restaurants and it looks like we will have to go to the afternoon entertainment. You listed Mama Mia and Sonic Odyssey. I hear there is also a show called Starwater. Did they list it or could that show possibly be the Odyssey show?

Thanks again.

Starwater is the Two70º show. The other two are in the main theater. For some reason only the transatlantic has Starwater available to book at this time and they don't have access to Sonic Odyssey. From what they have said though Starwater is every day of that sailing at both 8:30 and 10:30.

I'm on 12-27 and wondered if it was because of how large our party is? Just frustrating on port days to only have the option of 5:45 or almost 9:00 and with two toddlers- 9:00 isn't going to work. I'm jealous of the 6:45... :)

This is an unmitigated disaster. On-line system is horrible, doesn't work., was on-line with RCCL for an hour, finally when they went to "check something:. they hung up. Now on the phone with dynamic dining....almost nothing good available, and it takes 10-15 minutes for them to look up one thing......might just cancel the trips; not worth the headache. RCCL, you blew it:mad:

Too many people are saying to give RC more time. This is ridiculous. Their s41t needs to work.

Totally agree. Wonder how many dining slots will open up right after final payment? Or will the system still leave those reservations in place even after people cancel their sailings.

A couple of years ago we were on the Dawn, and we never made reservations. We just showed up when we felt like it, and with the exception of one occasion, we were seated right away. Of course the down side was that the food was pretty bad - only a couple of selections were OK, and they started to get old on a 9-night cruise. (How much grilled salmon can a person eat!?)

I want to go to the site and make reservations for the couple of days we don't have any, but I don't want to make myself upset.

Is the 2 70 show up for reservation for the 1/23 sailing? It wasn't yesterday.

I could not believe the choices for dining times were so limited this far in advance. I was advised to book now because on board would be worse. I don't know how it could be much worse than this. Can't even book entertainment yet since cruise not until April. I don't know what they were thinking with this one :rolleyes: