Excursions not showing up

BigWI

I'm leaving in about 6 hours :D

Just went and looked at the My Princess website and our excursion reservations are not showing up :eek:, do we need to worry or is that normal?

About a week or so before a cruise, you can no longer book or change an excursion. So just because you don't see you excursion is nothing to worry about. However your excursion tickets that you booked through Princess should be in your stateroom on the first day. If they are not, go immediately to the excursion office. Once my excursion was cancelled but we never got notified because our cabin was changed a few days before(we were upgraded). We did not check and found out when we got off the ship that our excursion had been cancelled. We actually ended up going to margeritaville via a taxi and had a great time.

If you look at/print your travel summary they may be listed there.

Bon Voyage and enjoy!!

Thanks, it is not there either, but my TA just called princess and confirmed what timetraveler said.

We are confirmed and the travel documents should be in our stateroom when we arrive.:D

Have a great time and please come back and let us know how everything went. We love to live vicariously through other's experiences, at least until we can cruise again.

There have been times on Princess when our shore excursion tickets were not in our cabin when we first arrived BUT were there when we returned from dinner.

Don't panic ... they'll be there by the first night!

Have a great cruise! :)

LuLu