Wet Wenddys, but found Woodys

Roadtripster

Just wanted to share some info I found. We just returned from Cozumel, and we weren't planning on doing anything but shop and bar hop. I had really wanted to go to Wet Wendys for the Margaritas.

When we docked, we weren't at the pier we were the last time. So there went my plans - so I thought. We actually docked at the pier closer to town. Which was a good thing.

We crossed the street, and started walking down the main street. (With the water on the left side). Follow that and you will find all kinds of bars. Right across from the ship is Hooters & Senor Frog. But as you walk further down, you find smaller local bars. On one corner you can stop at The Thirsty Cougar.

You can turn right at the Thirsty Cougar and walk a block up to get to the pedestrian streets (plaza area). There you will see Woodys on the corner.

Great place, atmosphere and the prices and drinks are great! Outdoor seating, music etc... You can check out their website.

If you leave there and continue walking down the pedestrian street you will be in the plaza area. Go past that and you will see the Wet Wendys sign on the left.

Great place again and glad we made it there. Couldn't decide on which Margarita flavor to get. LOL Once we got our drinks, we couldn't taste the tequila so we asked for more. Lobo returned to our table, and kept pouring from the bottle into our drink. Never did charge us extra. Bought a tshirt too. Wendys has free wifi so we checked in at home and played on our phones. LOL

Here is a quick little map that might help a little. It is for the location to Woodys.

<a href=woodys.jpg' alt='woodys.jpg'>

We too went to Wet Wendy's in Dec. It was fun. Nice courtyard area, although we sat at the bar. The options for flavors of margaritas was awesome. The best part was that is was all done by hand! It wasn't a bottle of flavored syrup. I ordered the Pear and Ginger margarita, and they actually cut up a pear, blended it, ground fresh ginger and then put it into the margarita blender, which....not sure how they do it.....came out smooth and creamy and piled about 6" above the rim of the glass!!

It was awesome! PS - Lucky Dog.....I love docking at Punta Langosta right in town!! So much nicer than having to taxi to and from the piers.

WetWendysMarg2.jpg.93e5ed8ddfb575f3bd16f70460a898c7.jpg

Edited by mrsfuzzmo