A Couple Of Enchantment Questions

I was looking at the thread of some great pictures of Vision Of The Seas and especially of the OV Cabin. I am assuming that Enchantment is pretty much the same look correct??????

We are in a OV on the 3rd deck and some friends of ours (Two Single Ladies) who will be cruising for the very first time are sharing an OV a few doors down from us. On Enchantment (Vision Class) will we hear much noise above us on this deck??? We will be mid ship...do you feel much movement on that deck??? On other ships we are usually on the 9th deck hump.

Most of the Enchantment reviews I see are for the four day cruise, so on the 3 day cruise do they have The 70's Party, Quest, and Love and Marraige Game Show?

Is there a special menu on Formal night??? I know that lobster is only served on the longer cruises.

Will 1st time cruisers enjoy this ship for a 1st cruise????

I was looking at the thread of some great pictures of Vision Of The Seas and especially of the OV Cabin. I am assuming that Enchantment is pretty much the same look correct??????

We are in a OV on the 3rd deck and some friends of ours (Two Single Ladies) who will be cruising for the very first time are sharing an OV a few doors down from us. On Enchantment (Vision Class) will we hear much noise above us on this deck??? We will be mid ship...do you feel much movement on that deck??? On other ships we are usually on the 9th deck hump.

Most of the Enchantment reviews I see are for the four day cruise, so on the 3 day cruise do they have The 70's Party, Quest, and Love and Marraige Game Show?

Is there a special menu on Formal night??? I know that lobster is only served on the longer cruises.

You'll have an amazing time! Just got off the Enchantment - Great Ship for a shorter cruise and for a first time cruiser!

Can't help with the stateroom questions, but Enchantment does have the 70's party, Love & Marriage, and Quest on both itineraries.

Thanks Bob, I just want the newbies to experience a little bit of what is on the longer cruises although this is only 3 days. They wanted to try a short one like this to see how it is before they venture off on a longer cruise! :cool:

Edited by bigque

You'll have an amazing time! Just got off the Enchantment - Great Ship for a shorter cruise and for a first time cruiser!

Great! Our 1st cruise was the 3 day on Sovereign and we had a blast and it turned us on to wanting to cruise! We are hoping our friends have the same experience! :cool:

Edited by bigque

Thanks Bob, I just want the newbies to experience a little bit of what is on the longer cruises although this is only 3 days. They wanted to try a short one like this to see how it is before venture off on a longer cruise! :cool:

It's amazing what they fit into a 3 day cruise. There is usually one production show and a comedian. They will do the pool activities too, like the men's sexy leg and the belly flop contests.

It's amazing what they fit into a 3 day cruise. There is usually one production show and a comedian. They will do the pool activities too, like the men's sexy leg and the belly flop contests.

Great! :cool:

Is Johnny Rockets open while in port in Nassau? Since get there at noon, we might do lunch there before leaving the ship.

Here is a link to the menus.

Night 2 is the formal night and the menu is Saffron. Not sure which other menus are served.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Great! :cool:

Is Johnny Rockets open while in port in Nassau? Since get there at noon, we might do lunch there before leaving the ship.

No Johnny Rockets on EN. However, there is a Park Cafe.

The only thing bad about a 3 day cruise on the Enchantment... is that it only lasts 3 days!!! Your friends are going to have a great first cruise!! Just be prepared to suggest a longer cruise -- and book it on board to get the added perks!

I thought I saw that there was one! Oh Well! Is the Park Cafe open while in port?

Yes, but the hours vary. The hours will be in the Cruise Compass, and also posted at Park Cafe.

• 2 months later...

We were on the Enchantment last week and loved the ship, but didn't love our room.

We were in 8102, (Panoramic Ocean View) mid ship. In all honesty, I would not recommend this location to anyone. All we heard was noise at all hours. We decided early on to not let it bother us, because I'm sure there was nothing that could be done and it was only 4 nights. DH sleeps with ear plugs, and I sleep with white noise, so we pretty much tuned it out. It was like the noise was all around us, from above and both sides. DH decided to investigate just to see if he could tell where the noise might be coming from, and couldn't see anything above us except Ping-Pong tables.

Also, I hated the shower. The first time I turned it on, I practically flooded the bathroom floor. The shower curtain is useless.

Having said all that, as I said, we LOVED the ship and would sail on it again. We even prefer it to Freedom, which we have been on twice. Next time, we will probably upgrade our accommodations to a JS and be careful of what is above us. I would rather have a passenger deck above us than deck space.

Thanks Bob, I just want the newbies to experience a little bit of what is on the longer cruises although this is only 3 days. They wanted to try a short one like this to see how it is before they venture off on a longer cruise! :cool:
Great idea, it never ceases to amaze me when I'm on a longer cruise like my Trans Pacific in May with 6 sea days in a row and I talk with someone and it's their first cruise! What would they do if they didn't like it?

I've been training intensely for my entry into the belly flop contests on the Oasis. Strict soda and cookie diet. I figure if I'm going to win. I going to win BIG.

We were on the Enchantment last week and loved the ship, but didn't love our room.

We were in 8102, (Panoramic Ocean View) mid ship. In all honesty, I would not recommend this location to anyone. All we heard was noise at all hours. We decided early on to not let it bother us, because I'm sure there was nothing that could be done and it was only 4 nights. DH sleeps with ear plugs, and I sleep with white noise, so we pretty much tuned it out. It was like the noise was all around us, from above and both sides. DH decided to investigate just to see if he could tell where the noise might be coming from, and couldn't see anything above us except Ping-Pong tables.

Also, I hated the shower. The first time I turned it on, I practically flooded the bathroom floor. The shower curtain is useless.

Having said all that, as I said, we LOVED the ship and would sail on it again. We even prefer it to Freedom, which we have been on twice. Next time, we will probably upgrade our accommodations to a JS and be careful of what is above us. I would rather have a passenger deck above us than deck space.

Oh no! We booked the POV on deck 7 for our December trip. Hope it's not too noisy since we have a toddler. Maybe I'll bring music for bedtime to hopefully cut out any commotion we hear.

My friends and I were on Deck Three in OVs last week, #3076, 3074, 3060 and 3064. No noise issues, except a few times hearing kids run down the hall. No noise from above or below - minimal movement, though the seas weren't very rough.

Two of us had shower doors, the rest had curtains ... no flooding issues, though it appeared someone did flood out their cabin further back from us.

Oh no! We booked the POV on deck 7 for our December trip. Hope it's not too noisy since we have a toddler. Maybe I'll bring music for bedtime to hopefully cut out any commotion we hear.

I would think you will be fine, with cabins above you. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

How are the OV staterooms on deck 4?

Is the enchantment a sister ship to the Grandeur? When we the last upgrade/drydock?

Is CoCo Cay nice?

Enchantment used to be a sister ship to Grandeur until 2005 when it was stretched. Last dry dock was in December 2012.