Ruby Princess

Shogun

Hi All

Ruby is making her first stop of the season in Greenock, tour buses can be seen spreading out through Central Scotland

Well the passengers are well prepared with layers, hats, water proofs,

so what does the weather do , out pops the sun and its the hottest day of the year.:D

yours Shogun

Edited by Shogun

Which is why layers are so important - so you can take something off. We'll be there on Sept 1 so it's probably anybody's guess as to what the weather will be - I found a weather site that lists historic averages and temp for that day is low of 51 and high 60F. So we may need our layers.

Hi Shogun, since you're "Live from the Ruby" can you tell me if they are selling the wine packages onboard? I'll wave to you when I board next week.

Hi:

We just returned from the Trans Atlantic on the Ruby.

Yes, they were selling the three levels of wine packages on board...along with the full liquor package at $49 per person per day.

DavidTravels

We are currently on the Ruby (since 4/27) but cannot predict future entertainment. Our piano bar entertainer (Tommy McPhee) leaves after this cruise in Southampton. The ship orchestra is one of the best with very talented musicians. The dancers in the production shows are very good, but none of the 4 singers are very impressive. The Guest Entertainers do change from cruise to cruise so no predictions.

Hank

Sent from my iPad using Forums