Reflection vs Equinox / Mykonos vs Venice

charlie52

I would pick the Equinox out of Barcelona. My family did this on the Solstice in 2012, in my signature i have a very detailed review with LOTS of pictures I would encourage you to check out :D My parents treated this cruise as the only time they would do something like this so we went all out.

Our (My new husband and I) next cruise we are going to do the Eastern Med. (Istanbul, Mykonos, etc.)

However, if you have to pick 1, I would pick the Equinox out of Barcelona. Then, if you go back one day (which we are keeping our fingers crossed for May 2015) you can do the Greek isles. etc.

Highlights for us were Barcelona, Amalfi Coast (make sure you use the company Rome in Limo), Croatia, and Venice. Nothing like sailing in and out of Venice. Brought me to tears. We got engaged on this trip and we picked out first dance from a song played on Celebrity as we sailed into Venice!

Hi Charlie,

I am doing the same east med cruise on the Reflection in June next year starting and ending in Rome. Venice is a total bucket list for me so what we plan to do is once disembarking is to spend 3 nights in Rome then take the high speed train to Venice and spend another 3 nights there only takes 3.5 hours and you will get the best of both worlds.

• 2 weeks later...