Will crown and anchor desk be open in embarkation day?

Hi

I was wondering if I can book my next cruise the same as embarkation day. I'm sailing in the oasis class.

Thank you

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If it is it won't be until the evening. Suggest after embarking the ship you go to the C&A desk as there will generally be a sign noting hours and a book to sign up for an appointment.

HI ,

I would definately check when you board. We were just on the Radiance. When we boarded, and after we had lunch, we went to the desk and both agents happend to be there. Booked a Celebrity cruise right there with no problems! If no one there, yes, sign the book!! You can always cancel.

Ali

On the Allure last October there was a sign saying they would be open at 1:00 p.m.

Make sure you sign the book to make an appointment. I signed up for 2:00 p.m. and when I returned there was a long line - people were told to sign the book and make an appointment. Many were quite upset as the appointments were already scheduled well into the evening. This was not to book a cruise - lots of different questions and/or problems.