Golden Princess

Brisbanelionsfan

I have a hold on balcony cabin A243 on Golden Princess repositioning cruise from San Francisco to Sydney in Sept 2015.

I have plenty of time to change but it will cost a fair bit more.

The cabin is 11 back from the front and I would like some advise from anyone who has had this one or near to it if there were any problems with rolling etc. I'm hoping there won't be much noise as there are cabins above.

We have always been mid ship for most of our cruises and once at the back so have no experience with forward.

Cheers:)

I have a hold on balcony cabin A243 on Golden Princess repositioning cruise from San Francisco to Sydney in Sept 2015.

I have plenty of time to change but it will cost a fair bit more.

The cabin is 11 back from the front and I would like some advise from anyone who has had this one or near to it if there were any problems with rolling etc. I'm hoping there won't be much noise as there are cabins above.

We have always been mid ship for most of our cruises and once at the back so have no experience with forward.

Cheers:)

On our very first cruise, we had the very first cabin on the front of the ship and loved it. I am not prone to motion sickness so the movement didn't bother me. There was a ton of movement in general on the ship that week and loved the rocking motion when I was going to sleep. I'd take another forward cabin in a heartbeat!